Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Worked As An Intern In A Company?

I think that now majority of the interns are paid. Gone are the days when a company used to recruit internees for free. Now the inflation percentage has increased so much. This is why now many companies offer at least some financial compensation to internees.

This is not actually the case in my country right now because anyone who is working as an intern in any company is only receiving the money that is enough to be transporting the person to the company. This is so that he or she can do the work that's expected to be done as an intern. Whenever you have been hired to work as a permanent staff, that is when the company is going to be paying your salary as a full staff.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is not actually the case in my country right now because anyone who is working as an intern in any company is only receiving the money that is enough to be transporting the person to the company. This is so that he or she can do the work that's expected to be done as an intern. Whenever you have been hired to work as a permanent staff, that is when the company is going to be paying your salary as a full staff.

This is also the case in my country as well. they never pay a really large sum of money at all until or unless you get hired. However, don't you believe that they should at least pay half of the salary a person would receive when the person would get hired? What do you think?

I don't see any reason I should be working as an intern when time spent in such companies can be better utilized managing my personal business. Most of these intern don't even pay and spending my money to work for someone while I get zero rewards doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't see any reason I should be working as an intern when time spent in such companies can be better utilized managing my personal business. Most of these intern don't even pay and spending my money to work for someone while I get zero rewards doesn't make any sense to me.

Well, not all the people have a personal business. There are many people who might be struggling during the initial years when they start their career and they need to have a job for themselves. This is also one of the main reasons why they may work as an intern for a company.

Well, not all the people have a personal business. There are many people who might be struggling during the initial years when they start their career and they need to have a job for themselves. This is also one of the main reasons why they may work as an intern for a company.

This is true and I understand that not everyone is going to be in my position where they have choices that they can pick from. However, I know that if they got better options, they won't like to work as an intern. Don't you think about it too?

This is true and I understand that not everyone is going to be in my position where they have choices that they can pick from. However, I know that if they got better options, they won't like to work as an intern. Don't you think about it too?

There are many companies that offer you a job straight away rather than offering you internships. However, jobs that require you to possess technical knowledge will also require you to become an intern initially. This is a quite important thing in many cases.

This is also the case in my country as well. they never pay a really large sum of money at all until or unless you get hired. However, don't you believe that they should at least pay half of the salary a person would receive when the person would get hired? What do you think?

Well, according to how they go about hiring interns, they never have any base salaries in any company that I have seen that's making use of internship services. They are considered unwanted expenses which the company cannot afford to pay for until the interns are hired as full time staffs.

Well, according to how they go about hiring interns, they never have any base salaries in any company that I have seen that's making use of internship services. They are considered unwanted expenses which the company cannot afford to pay for until the interns are hired as full time staffs.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many interns who do get some kind of incentives and they also receive a fixed salary. Many interns receive a good sum of money when they start the training program. This is quite important because they have to manage travelling expenses.

Internships are usually offered by many companies because there are many people who may be seeking training in order to become eligible enough to join a company and start working as a full-time paid employee in a company. In order to become an employee, they must first become an intern. So, have you ever worked as an intern in a company?

I've never worked as an intern in any company. When I graduated from the university, I went for 2 years professional course program to improve my resume. I began working full time for companies I applied.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many interns who do get some kind of incentives and they also receive a fixed salary. Many interns receive a good sum of money when they start the training program. This is quite important because they have to manage travelling expenses.

There is no company that is going to hire does working for them as interns that will be willing to be paying them a very good amount of money. What is going to be the difference from what they are going to be paying to those that are working for them as full-time employees when they are paying their interns a very good sum of money.

There is no company that is going to hire does working for them as interns that will be willing to be paying them a very good amount of money. What is going to be the difference from what they are going to be paying to those that are working for them as full-time employees when they are paying their interns a very good sum of money.

Paying interns any amount will always amount to nothing. I mean they are interns and that is the reason the company decided to employ them for the short-term. So, making a move to ensure the company starts paying them won't amount to anything unless you are talking about some allowances to get the job going.

Yeah. i have been working as an internie in the garments company in database department But I'm Also a Student. I Didn't Pay Much attention On my Internship. I'm stuck in The Situation I Don't Know How To Manage This. Situation I Feel Depressed. And it makes. Me unhappy. If anyone. Knows. Any Solution Then Please Guide Me.

Yeah. i have been working as an internie in the garments company in database department But I'm Also a Student. I Didn't Pay Much attention On my Internship. I'm stuck in The Situation I Don't Know How To Manage This. Situation I Feel Depressed. And it makes. Me unhappy. If anyone. Knows. Any Solution Then Please Guide Me.

I believe that as long as you are still alive, there is always an opportunity for you to have a second chance. What I'm going to suggest for you is to try and see if it is possible for you to renew your internship all over again and this time around, you have to be focused with everything that you're supposed to do. This is so that you can be able to acquire the whole knowledge that sent you there in the first place.

I believe that as long as you are still alive, there is always an opportunity for you to have a second chance. What I'm going to suggest for you is to try and see if it is possible for you to renew your internship all over again and this time around, you have to be focused with everything that you're supposed to do. This is so that you can be able to acquire the whole knowledge that sent you there in the first place.

I have never heard about getting your internship renewed. However, I think that this is quite possible. For example, many companies may have certain policies regarding this. This is why they may usually form a contract with the internee and this may also include getting internship renewed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds