Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hiring a designer

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
Hello. I have been wanting to make this thread for some time now. Due to the rapid growth of my YouTube network I now need more staff members. I am specifically looking for designers. If you are interested in the job please contact me.

Requirements:
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Must know how to make logos
- Must be able to understand details (For example if I ask you to design something you would need to make a mental image)
- Must show some previous artwork
- Must be able to work Monday - Saturday (You work at your own times but when we ask you for something we hope you will get it done quick :))
- Must be over the age of 16 (If not you will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign the contract)

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds