Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

High school

Jenny

Credits
I don't understand why in your last year in school they don't teach you things that you will in the real world. Like how to do a resume, how to get good insurance. What you need to do before you start renting. How to do taxes. These are all important things that they expect our parents or someone to teach us. But some people don't get that.

What do you think about high school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
Highschool honestly is just a hyped of version fo college. They teach you how to pass a test so that the school can get more funding, that's really all it is. Or they teach you calculus that only a small majority will actually ever use in real life; though I suppose it's a good thing for credit card companies. These idiots sign up for one and think it's their money to use and then screwed over when they realize they have to pay it back.

I don't understand why in your last year in school they don't teach you things that you will in the real world. Like how to do a resume, how to get good insurance. What you need to do before you start renting. How to do taxes. These are all important things that they expect our parents or someone to teach us. But some people don't get that.

Where did you go to school? These are all things I was taught in the last 2 years of highschool. I think we even touched on it in late-Elementary school.

Highschool honestly is just a hyped of version fo college. They teach you how to pass a test so that the school can get more funding, that's really all it is. Or they teach you calculus that only a small majority will actually ever use in real life; though I suppose it's a good thing for credit card companies. These idiots sign up for one and think it's their money to use and then screwed over when they realize they have to pay it back.

Pretty much this!

I just think that its crazy that we have to do the same thing over and over again. And you never leave high school because some people never grow up

I found high school to be a waste of time. I had the same thoughts as you in high school. Actually, I had those thoughts in college as well because it really didn't teach me any real life skills besides being able to do research.

I just think that its crazy that we have to do the same thing over and over again. And you never leave high school because some people never grow up

That's just reality. Unfortunately, it never changes even past high school, even in college and even when you enter the real world - that's why it's important to get hobbies. :)

Yeah! I agree! For example, I thought cliques would end once high school was over. Nope.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds