Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Heroes of Might and Magic games

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
Heroes of Might and Magic is a franchise widely known to all those who play turn-based strategy games. The most known one and still very much active is 3rd part of the game. What makes game so timeless is the fact there are many variables that can decide your faith in game. You have resources to build your town, map to travel on in search for those resources, hero skills that will help you either in battle or to speed up castle building. You have different army structures for each town you play against so you must know how to deal with their strengths and your weaknesses.

The most brilliant part of the game is Random map generator. Generator will surely give you a map you have never played before. Anyone played these games?

Advertisement Placeholder
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 was one of the first games i played in a PC ( a windows PC ) . Played it with some friends , kinda multiplayer . Everyone had a hero and we take turns . Good games .

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 was one of the first games i played in a PC ( a windows PC ) . Played it with some friends , kinda multiplayer . Everyone had a hero and we take turns . Good games .
Ye, it is a multiplayer and a single player game.

Assuming that you like the Heroes Of Might and Magic games have you played the King's Bounty games ( pc only ) that looks like Heroes ? ( The legend , armored princess/ crossworlds , Warriors of the North , Dark Side ) . I liked them more for a single player experience . Kinda the same but without the construction part .

Last edited:
Assuming that you like the Heroes Of Might and Magic games have you played the King's Bounty games ( pc only ) that looks like Heroes ? ( The legend , armored princess/ crossworlds , Warriors of the North , Dark Side ) . I liked them more for a single player experience . Kinda the same but without the construction part .

I tried the game and for some reason I didn't like it :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds