Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Wow that's interesting,I think that your brother will very much like it, I also love reading books but it's just that I hardly find enough to read, reading books is really good.B
Reading books is the best thing you would do to yourself and to the future you envisioned.
It is part of self development.
But it's not all books that you are to read

Advertisement Placeholder
you can earn a few dollars here and there. Many survey sites pay in gift cards, but some, like Branded Surveys, allow you to cash out your earnings via PayPal or direct deposit by consistently taking surveys and earning points, you’ll become a Branded Elite member and qualify for additional bonus points and rewards.

Like it or not there's no quick way In earning money online if you really want to earn money then I'll advise you to learn a profitable skills set that will bring you money.
Yes o, I don't really think that there is any quick way of earning money online because it's takes sometimes before one start making money online, you can't just enter online and start making money.
That's true, you can't just come online and start earning money it requires hard work in other to do that, if you are not hard working online is definitely not for you.

Last edited:
You could try forex trading but, forex is not a quick way to get money at the early stage of learning.
Infact it takes an average of 1 yeah to learn the skill.

You could try forex trading but, forex is not a quick way to get money at the early stage of learning.
Infact it takes an average of 1 yeah to learn the skill.
That's true, forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme but a get rich steady scheme, if you know how to trade you'll definitely earn the good amount of money you want.

That's true, forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme but a get rich steady scheme, if you know how to trade you'll definitely earn the good amount of money you want.
Once forex is learnt, you canget rich pretty quickly.
Forex can earn you what takes another person one year of work to get in just few trades.

Once forex is learnt, you canget rich pretty quickly.
Forex can earn you what takes another person one year of work to get in just few trades.
That's true, but if you are a newbie in forex trading you can hurt yourself if you go into the market with this mindset of getting rich quick, that's why it's not advisible to have this kinds of mindset.

Reading books is the best thing you would do to yourself and to the future you envisioned.
It is part of self development.
But it's not all books that you are to read
That's true, just like the saying, readers are leaders, if you want to be at the top you need to read books, and also you also need to have a mentor.

That's true, just like the saying, readers are leaders, if you want to be at the top you need to read books, and also you also need to have a mentor.
You are right, but it is not all books that you should read.
This is because some books are a waste of your precious time especially if they are not inline with your goal.

You are right, but it is not all books that you should read.
This is because some books are a waste of your precious time especially if they are not inline with your goal.
That's true, as I said earlier readers are leaders if you are good at reading no matter how bad the book seems to be you must learnt something in it.

That's true, as I said earlier readers are leaders if you are good at reading no matter how bad the book seems to be you must learnt something in it.
My point is you should not waste your time reading every book available, there are books that are not supposed to be read because they are highly irrelevant to you.

That's true, but if you are a newbie in forex trading you can hurt yourself if you go into the market with this mindset of getting rich quick, that's why it's not advisible to have this kinds of mindset.
That's completely true, if you don't the proper mindset you'll not get the best results, having a good mindset is very important it helps you to do the right thing.

That's completely true, if you don't the proper mindset you'll not get the best results, having a good mindset is very important it helps you to do the right thing.
Indeed everything starts from the mind.
If one doesn't desensitized his or her mind from poverty mentality, one would remain poor for the rest of his or her life.

Indeed everything starts from the mind.
If one doesn't desensitized his or her mind from poverty mentality, one would remain poor for the rest of his or her life.
That's completely true, everything you start comes from the mind, and if you have a good mindset you'll always get the good things you've wanted.

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online. Throughout the years, its popularity has gone up and down, but it continues to prove to be a stable way to make money online. The best part about affiliate marketing is that you can be an affiliate for nearly any company, from Shopify to Amazon to Uber to FabFitFun.

I’m currently starting an online business but it’s taking off slow. So, I’ve been trying to find ways to make a little extra money here and there.
And if you are here, you are looking for ways to make passive income online too.

This post is not a “get rich quick” scheme. It is a guide to successfully earning a little extra passive income.

This post will teach you how to quickly make extra money on the side, which you can use to buy something you have wanted, pay off some debt, or treat your better half to a nice restaurant.

Follow each step EXACTLY, and earn $200 or more within 24 hours or less. While this amount isn’t guaranteed, it is doable.

Complete the seven steps below; you can forget about this for a while and return later.

I’ve done it, so whycan’t you too?

What you need:
  • A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
  • An internet connection
  • Paypal account

Step 1:

On your mobile device or computer, copy the link below:

Step 2:

You will be redirected to the page below. Enter your PayPal email address and sign up for a free account.

dMUfQj8Ngj-c0c_DUgwW6UvpcHPRp5c7n_w9XZQMjqrxtEIb0MVT-dxVY6_tIG8rSeYEFhgwjFLY_sLXv6R5-24NgaSJqSvlojnd0EQip4UYmcNhXYwP5Er2T7a89cyDzpEsDwFAX0jcqGJip3ad5Hg

Note: It is essential to enter your PayPal email address when you register on this site to be able to make a withdrawal of funds. If you do not already have a Paypal account before your registration, you can get one free.

Step 3:

After signing up, you will enter the users section of the page as pictured below:

iINxPE_WXGLxz-xeRc7tspqpRw4HZTTxvHlDZ7u79BGlV0IzzTAR_ca7zxpWJqtcFb3l814MWflw57Wpk6vVW93hJukhE7_stHy2v6wdaynAFFQJhA7zIuhkP7TdYigYNavzvIV0fGvueXfBjK4CitA

Step 4:

Copy the circled link to a Notepad on your computer.

Step 5:

Create a new PDF document on your computer or in a free PDF creator online. Replace https://featu.re/3NMSGR with the link you typed into Notepad into the “Enter Your Link” section and save the PDF document to your computer (it looks like this):

P_nr6JoYJEK0c2Czy_JTwRvaagQvHzFGRNQ3B6JSUY4YHXreXOEAwys0hMFL4sEU34WYAfG0ZYD6tAkh1pZ6u8KEQ-duN6zVHPlnBbO9i4aS21u7aWarMfamD2oadD_ENPvokZPApuZOzEZf19zh73YWb2lzPiYs0z320aOeMl0gWpJHjH6RDN4bNQ

Step 6:

Share the PDF everywhere! I’d recommend sharing it on internet marketing forums, for starters.
And you can always share this PDF on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

For even more points, share the PDF with your friends. Soon, they will share it with their friends too!

Step 7:

Now sit back, relax and watch as your points roll in.
Once you have over 120,000 points, cash out on Feature Points by clicking Rewards > Paypal.

And just like that, you have the most straightforward passive income ever!

Disclaimer: This story uses affiliate links. Any help to click on the links is appreciated. Thank you!
This looks like it could be really be a profitable means of earning passive income, but the payment method of Paypal is not necessarily favourable in my home country, therefore I am more inclined not to participate even though normally, I would jump at this opportunity

This looks like it could be really be a profitable means of earning passive income, but the payment method of Paypal is not necessarily favourable in my home country, therefore I am more inclined not to participate even though normally, I would jump at this opportunity
Yes truly, Paypal is not accessible in some part of the work and it's not accessible to me either, I would have loved to give it a try so I earn that $200

Having a good mindset is very important, if you have a mindset of a successful individual you can use it as a motivating factor to make you successful.
I completely agree with this, readers are leader's, if you are good at reading I believe you'll learn a lot of things, I aswell like really books but not all of the time.

Last edited:
you can earn a few dollars here and there. Many survey sites pay in gift cards, but some, like Branded Surveys, allow you to cash out your earnings via PayPal or direct deposit by consistently taking surveys and earning points, you’ll become a Branded Elite member and qualify for additional bonus points and rewards.
i really like working on survey sites because it pays more handsomely than other earning websites which are paid to click and pay to post but unfortunately survey sites don't normally work here .

This is great! So, can you please explain more about how the FXOpen broker actually works? I would also like to trade in the Forex market but I think that the kind of broker you choose can play a significant role.
FXOpen broker just like role broker in general, gives service to access in forex, CFD market cryptocurrency, stocks, indices, oil and more. Usually I am trade on forex because low spread even could be zero in many pairs like EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds