Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello WebGuruBB members!

Website
www.pizzawebhosting.com
Credits
Hello! I guess you know who I am by looking at my avatar, yes, I'm Micah from Pizza Webhosting. I've been browsing this forum and found some real gold nuggets so far in the way of design tips and materials, and resources such as templates, fonts, themes, and creative materials to boost my creativity and the dynamic quality of my design. So thank you very much so far to everyone who has posted informative items so far! I have to admit lately I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a rut as far as creative design, but after today I feel refreshed and invigorated!

Advertisement Placeholder
Ha ha! That's an interesting idea, do you mind if I use that for marketing purposes? That's actually what one Vietnamese hotel owner thought when I handed her my flyer. She said 'ok when we need pizza, we call you.'

Actually, the concept behind Pizza Webhosting is that picking out options and plans for design and hosting shouldn't be difficult. You should be able to pick out a plan size based on your needs, such as bandwidth, storage, and email accounts, pick a design type, like a sauce, and then pick out a maintenance plan, like toppings. Anyway, the premise behind it is that it's 'easier than ordering pizza'. You can actually order directly on the site in that manner, and then from there we work out the details, but the plans really are that simple.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds