Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
/me want's Haze's wordpress issue to get resolved and his account to get credited :-D

The way it's written doesn't exactly portray a great literary piece. There is very little character development, there is little emotion (because it's in third person) and you get overloaded with character names.... :)
Lol, it's written in poem format mate, doesn't provide a great medium for character development. And there's quite a bit of emotion, you need to infer some of it, but it's there. I didn't feel overloaded with character names... o_O

Haze how you doing? :)

Pretty boring today, just ate some cake...probably gonna play some xbox soon :p
I love having the summer off from stuff to do :p

Pretty boring today, just ate some cake...probably gonna play some xbox soon :p
I love having the summer off from stuff to do :p

A whole cake? :p And haha, I'd play with you but so much work to do. :(

Tell me about it, I'll get so much done when my summer comes around on the 28th.xD

Not the whole cake...just...all of it :puke:
No worries mate, I'm always on in the mornings with my mates :p

Lol, yeah can't you tell that's what I'm doing? xD

Not the whole cake...just...all of it :puke:
No worries mate, I'm always on in the mornings with my mates :p

Lol, yeah can't you tell that's what I'm doing? xD

Just a whole cake, no biggie. (Angel face) You noob, share teh cakes!

I forgot, posting on forums is being productive for you. xD

Just a whole cake, no biggie. (Angel face) You noob, share teh cakes!

I forgot, posting on forums is being productive for you. xD
We have another if you want it :3

LOL, not really.... :unsure:
I've been working on opening a sister forum for PB(as you know), and also have about 4 other sites in the works xD AS WELL as managing PB :p

We have another if you want it :3

LOL, not really.... :unsure:
I've been working on opening a sister forum for PB(as you know), and also have about 4 other sites in the works xD AS WELL as managing PB :p

GIVE ME THE CAKE

And thats just, looney lol. Why are you opening like five sites at once? xD

FREE CAKE, OMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNOOMNONNOMBNO

Good cake bro, thanks. :D

And I see lol, a web design portfolio? Thats no good when you're meant to be opening them!

Glad you like it :love:

Yeah mate, just CBA to finish the design for it :p
LOL tell me about it :p They're on the back burner for now until my 2 main projects are finished ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds