Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
No. I just need to make sure you or xploiter is on in a bit when I fuck everyone with tutorials. :wink:

I certainly will not be on as I am not pwning my 3G allowance and get raped by my overcharging phone company to award you points but im sure Xpl0iter will pop on sometime. :p

Oh you have no idea.

So how are you doing Hazey-bro? We haven't talked in furrrever gurl!
Doing alright mate lol, just busy with college work making myself look like an awesome worker because the guy I work under has said when I have my appraisal in a few months he'll big me up for a contract (paid) so I need to be bawsy and work like a pro. :p

How be Mr GFX?

Doing alright mate lol, just busy with college work making myself look like an awesome worker because the guy I work under has said when I have my appraisal in a few months he'll big me up for a contract (paid) so I need to be bawsy and work like a pro. :p

How be Mr GFX?
Nice stuff man.

I'm pretty good buddy, no contracts at the moment so I'm kind of stuck sitting here. Here in a bit I'm probably going to be job searching so I can open up photoshop and kick some ass. :p

How is le 'idea' of ours? :p

Plus if you're not busy and want to do some free work, make me 1 million graphics themed around cocks. Go.

How is le 'idea' of ours? :p

Plus if you're not busy and want to do some free work, make me 1 million graphics themed around cocks. Go.
I've made a few concepts, but I want to make it perfect for y'all. Make them absolutely unique to the board.

I'm thinking about making the "Code me like one of your coding girls" thing soon, would be fucking hilarious. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds