Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

What kind of help are you offering? :p (Serious question) :p
Graphics, proof reading, writing guides, anything under the sun sweetheart. This is the only forum I really care about so I'd like to help make it better. ;) I'm not saying staff, fuck that. You guys have that covered, just being a contributor type person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Graphics, proof reading, writing guides, anything under the sun sweetheart. This is the only forum I really care about so I'd like to help make it better. :wink: I'm not saying staff, fuck that. You guys have that covered, just being a contributor type person.

I'm worried as to why you care for us, haha. Do we make you that loved? :p
As for proof reading, that is a think we need a lot of help with. ;) I'll have 5 big guides to send you soon if you want that, haha. (The ones you make the covers for :p) but if you keep doing random graphic guides even that is a big help. Its up to you though, I don't wanna force you to do shit for us although it is like...lovely. :p

I'm worried as to why you care for us, haha. Do we make you that loved? :p
As for proof reading, that is a think we need a lot of help with. :wink: I'll have 5 big guides to send you soon if you want that, haha. (The ones you make the covers for :p) but if you keep doing random graphic guides even that is a big help. Its up to you though, I don't wanna force you to do shit for us although it is like...lovely. :p
Naw not at all, I just see some potential in this place that's all. It's the me doing free design thing, I like knowing that I helped somebody out in some way. I guess I'm just a nice guy.

Yeah I could proof read, might learn a thing or two too. :p I'm working on a guide right now (that smudge sig) but I'm having problems with the colors. xS It's a bit hard getting a good balance you know?

How do you expect to get it then? :p

Wait for you to make a mistake, and then blackmail you.

VIP is always better if people are able to achieve it by being active etc, means that VIP is filled with active users who are actually willing to post in it rather than just paying and sitting there waiting for stuff to be posted.

Wait for you to make a mistake, and then blackmail you.

VIP is always better if people are able to achieve it by being active etc, means that VIP is filled with active users who are actually willing to post in it rather than just paying and sitting there waiting for stuff to be posted.
Probably the way we'll go tbh. Southern Comfort, we have a suggestions area you know if you have any other suggestions rather than posting them in the Gen thread ;) lmao.

I wish I'd get ripped haha. I'm one of those news with a naturally skinny frame :( getting toned though, that's what I am aiming for and overall fitness. Havent exercised in two years due injury and I was putting a little weight on so I thought fuck it and wanted to excise again xD

Fuck exercise at home.. Rugby season starts in September here! All the exercise I need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds