Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

That'd be great :p I have to study for a test, finish a book for english, write up some notes on the last book/film for english, do 1 1/2 of maths, fix up my french writing + learn french vocab + learn future tense stems, finish a few questions for business studies and do some pages of chem homework. At least I only have two years to go- but then there's uni.... At least I'll be able to do what I want :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Well talking about trains, we had a situation in my home town. I read this in a newspaper!
In India no trains come on time! Sometimes they are 10 mins late, sometimes, its 30 mins etc etc.
One day people where talking and suddenly one train came on time. Eeveryone was so surprised about this, and then they realized something when the announcement was made. The train just came, was 24HRS late!
I know some people won't believe me. But this happened in here and still often happens.

I tried to find the link about this information, but I got another link,
On Tuesday, trains like Azamgarh-Delhi Kaifiyat Express were running more than 24 hours late. Passengers had no option, but to wait for long hours at the station, as the trains ran slow mainly due to low visibility in foggy weather. Railways has informed passengers to enquire about the latest status of trains from the enquiry number 139.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...garh-express-malda-town-delhi-farakka-express

24 hours late well at least some of the people didn't have to wait long.... It happens in all big countries I think..l

Welcome to Sydney. No Trains are on time here either.

My train to the City was 15 minutes late. Arrived central 6 min late

Very tired- It's Friday :) I never do much homework on Thursday so I do it at lunch- but on friday we get an hour and a half and I don't have to wait in line to get it either (I go to a school in between a city and a town, so no McDonalds or anything) :D

I just went to my dads business where my mum works as a cater for my lunch. Free cooked meal for lunch! :p

Sending an email to a local SEO company I met today, may have some work for me article writing wise. My first proper job (Hopefully! :p) in an area I know about, so psyched!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds