Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Ho-Ho-Ho-Merry-Christmas-to-all-animated-gif-sync.gif

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone :)

Takes me back to the Microsoft office clip art days back in Middle school xD

Shut up baby, I know it. :p

Hope you all had a good Christmas. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1388277537][/DOUBLEPOST]Just added a third monitor and by god there is so much more to look at. :( Maybe too much, may stick to dualies!

Last edited:
Haha thanks, I think 2014 is the year it'll take off. :)
Hows HH going for you? ;o

Just got this email :D

1d8z.png

Excellent! Have you thought about partnering with a UK tech shop and then reviewing all the devices they have in stock and linking back to them?

Excellent! Have you thought about partnering with a UK tech shop and then reviewing all the devices they have in stock and linking back to them?

That's the future I suppose! I think me and @xpl0iter are trying to grow slowly. :p Built our daily visits from 150 to 5-600 in the last three months. Now we'll focus on Alexa and getting a few more companies to send us products to allow us to seem 'legit' so that more people trust us. Then I'll defo be doing your idea. :p

I've just been looking at a detailed rundown of my results, which I could access this morning.

We had to do a separate 4000 word essay as part of my course. Mine was given a predicted grade of 33/35, which is in the top grade boundary (an A- which is between 28-35). The examiner, marking from the same criteria, gave me 24/ 35 which is near the bottom of the B grade boundary (23-27). It was a business essay. I feel a bit cheated but I guess that's life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds