Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

[Haze] - Looking for help from a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Hello there WGBB,

I am looking for a member who can provide me with a detailed review of our upcoming guide series. I am looking for someone from the community (You will be reviewing from a community perspective whilst our staff will be doing it from a staff perspective obviously) to look at what we have produced and produce me a mini-report about the following aspects:

• The structure of the guide
  • The content, is it useful?
  • The design of the guide
  • Of course, any errors or mistakes
  • Ways which it could be improved
All of these will be crucial to help us set the tone for our releases and in all of the series releases (We have many series planned so you can review the next set!) you will be credited within the guide and you may place an advertisement, free of charge within the guide. Keep in mind, these guides are going to be circulated as much as we can so you're getting free advertising!
On top of this, I'll throw in 200 WGBB$ for helping us out. If you think you're the prime candidate I am looking for. Post your interest below and tell me why you'd make a good candidate. Remember, we are going to be doing many series, so if you don't get selected this time, you may do the next time!

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok, here are the reasons why I think I can be a good candidate:
- Though I'm having supplementary classes right now, its summer break in our college and I'm only busy with college stuff on weekdays.
- I'm not having any projects other than a blog that's under construction
- I can be a fairly good reviewer, I was once in a quality assurance team ( which Ian like testing stuff and reporting issues, not like reporting bugs, I had to report a review where I think I did a good job )
- Last but not the least, You can trust me on the " Don't leak any info before its officially released" part, because in a mobile browser forum that I moderate, I'm in the testers group for the initial browser release, we have the same policy there.

That's all the points I can think of for now, I'll update this if I can remember any before you review my application :)

Ok, here are the reasons why I think I can be a good candidate:
- Though I'm having supplementary classes right now, its summer break in our college and I'm only busy with college stuff on weekdays.
- I'm not having any projects other than a blog that's under construction
- I can be a fairly good reviewer, I was once in a quality assurance team ( which Ian like testing stuff and reporting issues, not like reporting bugs, I had to report a review where I think I did a good job )
- Last but not the least, You can trust me on the " Don't leak any info before its officially released" part, because in a mobile browser forum that I moderate, I'm in the testers group for the initial browser release, we have the same policy there.

That's all the points I can think of for now, I'll update this if I can remember any before you review my application :)

Thank you for your application. :) I am going to wait until we get at least another one just so we have someone else to pitch it against. However, if we do not have another applicant by Sunday at the latest. You'll be our reviewer. :)

I would be a good candidate because:
I'm uber sexy.
I haz teh writing SKILLZ
I read gud
Did I mention my sexiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds