Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have your workers called a meeting for you?

When there is a reason that the workers should have a kind of agreement before they meet their boss for any particular reason to make sure that everyone is on the same page is the reason why they usually hold his kind of meetings.

I can give you a very good instance where the tenants of a house usually hold meeting to discuss about whatever is going on in the apartment building where they all living before they will call their landlord's attention to discuss the situations.

Unfortunately, circumstances might change when we are involved in any kind of business. So, depending on the situation and severity of the condition, many businesses may need to engage with their employees in order to deal with them in the best way possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
This has happened to me once. Then I was involved in some acts against the organisation's rules and I need to be sanctioned. They called a meeting to know the right punishment for me.

It is always very important for you to make sure that whatever you are doing in your workplace is always in line with whatever the company have in their rules and regulations. Anything that you do that goes against that will most likely land you in a very serious problem and if you're not careful, it is something that is going to be capable of terminating your appointment.

Well, probably it may be a meeting for them to decide if what they have in mind is good enough to be brought to your attention. The essence of the meeting is to know if every worker is in support of the move to contact the boss for that purpose. When they don't have a concensus, that's the end of the move.

I am not sure if the rule of consensus works in here. This is because in the end it is the boss who will decide what will be the next move. This is quite important for employees because they must know that things cannot go their way all the time, even if they raise their opinion in a business meeting.

I am not sure if the rule of consensus works in here. This is because in the end it is the boss who will decide what will be the next move. This is quite important for employees because they must know that things cannot go their way all the time, even if they raise their opinion in a business meeting.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's actually why we have it as a plan to hold the meeting and see where all of our opinion stands. When it's not going the way that we can have one mind to present the matter to our boss. We wouldn't want to be divided in our stance.

It is always very important for you to make sure that whatever you are doing in your workplace is always in line with whatever the company have in their rules and regulations. Anything that you do that goes against that will most likely land you in a very serious problem and if you're not careful, it is something that is going to be capable of terminating your appointment.

This is what a lot of people should have in mind. There is no point trying to act smart by forming to know all at your workplace. Even when you are one of the most hardworking staff, always know when it is time to slow down from whatever that you are doing at the workplace especially when it is against the company's rules and regulations.

This is what a lot of people should have in mind. There is no point trying to act smart by forming to know all at your workplace. Even when you are one of the most hardworking staff, always know when it is time to slow down from whatever that you are doing at the workplace especially when it is against the company's rules and regulations.

I have actually been in working environment where some fellow employees always find it very difficult to help the new staffs who are still finding it very difficult to keep up with what they are supposed to be doing.

This is not something that should be done by someone who already knows better in a company where he's working. The more you help those who are new, the more everyone is going to be working effectively to meet the company's goals.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's actually why we have it as a plan to hold the meeting and see where all of our opinion stands. When it's not going the way that we can have one mind to present the matter to our boss. We wouldn't want to be divided in our stance.

I think that calling a meeting specifically for someone means that such kind of person may have had some kind of influence in the organisation. However, this may not necessarily be the case all the time. If the employee is causing big problems, then the boss may call a meeting in order to address the problem.

Unfortunately, circumstances might change when we are involved in any kind of business. So, depending on the situation and severity of the condition, many businesses may need to engage with their employees in order to deal with them in the best way possible.

I am always very open when it comes to my employees deciding to call a meeting for me in order to address an issue that I failed to see as their boss. This is something that will breed a mutual understanding and respect between you and your employees because they are trying to look out for the business and also for themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds