Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have your customer(s) demanded a staff be sacked?

Credits
We all know that it's all because of customers that any kind of businesses are set up in order to sell the business products and services to the customers. If your customers have serious issue with your business, it's going to affect your sales and profit making.

If you find yourself in a situation where a customer demand that a staff be sacked maybe because of how he or she was treated, otherwise he/she would stop patronizing your business, what are you going to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know that it's all because of customers that any kind of businesses are set up in order to sell the business products and services to the customers. If your customers have serious issue with your business, it's going to affect your sales and profit making.

If you find yourself in a situation where a customer demand that a staff be sacked maybe because of how he or she was treated, otherwise he/she would stop patronizing your business, what are you going to do?

If a customer gets really annoyed, then he may do that. However, I do not think that a customer would be able to do that until or unless the problem is really serious or if the business could get sued. If many customers start complaining about the same employee, then the odds may be against that employee for sure.

A while back, this job I worked for was discussing getting rid of a whole crew. They were the janitorial crew and I guess they weren't doing their job the best of their abilities, and when asked to do their work, they balked at it and called management out. They didn't last too much longer when we showed them footage of them slacking off during work.

A while back, this job I worked for was discussing getting rid of a whole crew. They were the janitorial crew and I guess they weren't doing their job the best of their abilities, and when asked to do their work, they balked at it and called management out. They didn't last too much longer when we showed them footage of them slacking off during work.

Any worker or an employee who is not doing his job very well will definitely end up getting sacked and if it's a situation whereby a customer was antagonized by the worker, there is always a high possibility of even getting the worker sacked immediately.

Any worker or an employee who is not doing his job very well will definitely end up getting sacked and if it's a situation whereby a customer was antagonized by the worker, there is always a high possibility of even getting the worker sacked immediately.
Yes that is true customers are always right and I think that if a customer demand that a particular worker be sack if it's in my establishment I will fired such workers as soon as possible for the safety of my business there is a quality he sees and not comfortable with it before he ask me to sack him

This has never happened to me, my customers have never demanded my staff to be sacked. They have of course complained against the staff, but they have never gone too far because the issue was over a minor mistake. However, I have seen this happen in a lot of companies, especially in the companies dealing with finances.

A customer could definitely ask the business to sack an employee if the offence is at an extreme level. For example, if a staff member is being racist towards the customer, then the customer could file a complain against the staff member. However, the customer may also need to submit proofs that back him his or her claims.

Yes that is true customers are always right and I think that if a customer demand that a particular worker be sack if it's in my establishment I will fired such workers as soon as possible for the safety of my business there is a quality he sees and not comfortable with it before he ask me to sack him

Customers are right but I'm never one to support the assessment of customers always being right. If they are in the wrong, won't back them to be very honest with you. But in a situation where they are within their right and my staff messed up, if the staff used to good, I will just have him or her suspended for a period of time.

Customers are right but I'm never one to support the assessment of customers always being right. If they are in the wrong, won't back them to be very honest with you. But in a situation where they are within their right and my staff messed up, if the staff used to good, I will just have him or her suspended for a period of time.

The proverb "customer is always right" is not applicable under all conditions and circumstances. There are times when a customer may be wrong and it may not be in your interest to entertain such kind of customers.

A customer openly demanding for my staff to be sacked is rude. If my staff misbehaved, it's wrong and a customer can have it reported to the staff's superiors or management and let them decide on the best punishment to caution the staff with. I won't listen to such demands from any customer.

A customer openly demanding for my staff to be sacked is rude. If my staff misbehaved, it's wrong and a customer can have it reported to the staff's superiors or management and let them decide on the best punishment to caution the staff with. I won't listen to such demands from any customer.

Well, majority of the businesses have a feedback forum. In case if the staff has misbehaved with the customer, then they can always report such kind of staff to the administration. In fact, many businesses do offer the chance to the customer to offer the reason in a clear manner. If the staff has misbehaved, then they can always cite this reason.

Mmmh, I feel you mate right to my bones and I love your disposition towards this kind of business situation. Truth be told, some customers can be rude. It's best to know how to handle them in a way they won't ruin your business when they are trying get a claim on a staff not doing well towards.

Where I work, one of the guys was going through a divorce and was not in a good head space. He was a bit snappy with people and one company threatened to terminate their contract over it if he was not fired. My boss got them to agree to an unpaid leave or suspension that was for one month. He was not happy but it was better than losing his job. It gave him time to sort out his issues as well.

Mmmh, I feel you mate right to my bones and I love your disposition towards this kind of business situation. Truth be told, some customers can be rude. It's best to know how to handle them in a way they won't ruin your business when they are trying get a claim on a staff not doing well towards.
Yeah, it's up to the management to decide how they manage their staff and not something a customer will take into his or her strike dictating what should be done to a staff.
Where I work, one of the guys was going through a divorce and was not in a good head space. He was a bit snappy with people and one company threatened to terminate their contract over it if he was not fired. My boss got them to agree to an unpaid leave or suspension that was for one month. He was not happy but it was better than losing his job. It gave him time to sort out his issues as well.
It's better than losing his job and your boss did right by the guy to find a way to keep him on the job even though he messed up. It's a win win for him.

A divorce is a nasty situation for someone to be in which can equally be very psychologically demanding and can make someone to behave abnormally. I will not even try and push myself to be coming to work in this kind of situation as I was simply a request for a leave to be able to sort myself out and be back to work whenever I am in a good mental state.

Of course, don't do your work, then you're going bye bye. That's how I see it, and rightfully so, if you don't do the work you're being paid for, you're essentially stealing from that company. That's how I see it anyway.

Of course, don't do your work, then you're going bye bye. That's how I see it, and rightfully so, if you don't do the work you're being paid for, you're essentially stealing from that company. That's how I see it anyway.

There are some people who don't know exactly what they want to do with their lives because even where they are working, they will still be messing around and causing a lot of problem that will be detrimental to the success of the business and still expect to be paid in the end.

If a customer asked me to sack a staff because of bad behavior or attitude or he stops buying. It is left for to do my own proper investigation. If I find out the st
If I find out the staff is guilty. I will definitely sack such employee as a lesson for others..

Yeah, it's up to the management to decide how they manage their staff and not something a customer will take into his or her strike dictating what should be done to a staff.

There are some customers that always like to overdo things and overstep the boundaries they are supposed to simply because they are patronizing a particular business.

I don't will think it's something that management should always consider doing something exactly the way a customer demands it in terms of disciplining their staff.

If the customer is uncontrollable and if they tend to cross their limits, then it is much better to call the supervisor when such kind of scenario occurs. A supervisor may call the manager and he may try to handle it if things get out of control. This is why managers are always there in order to intervene all the time. No wonder police gets called when things escalate a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds