Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have your boss accused you wrongly?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were accused by your boss about something which you never did..? It could be anything that he decides to pin on you for reasons that are best known to only him. If you have been in this situation, how did you get yourself out of it?

You may get accused in a wrong manner. Perhaps your boss may never know the reality of the case. So, it is very important to explain things to your boss in the best possible manner. Having said that, I have never been accused by my boss per say.

I have had a case where the boss accused wrongly about a particular issue, and it lingered for long. It was an experience that I didn't even want to talk about as that period was really tough for me. He later apologised after he found out the truth, but I was very angry about the whole thing then.

I have had a case where the boss accused wrongly about a particular issue, and it lingered for long. It was an experience that I didn't even want to talk about as that period was really tough for me. He later apologised after he found out the truth, but I was very angry about the whole thing then.

Nobody is going to be happy when they are wrongly accused especially when they are trying to prove their innocence but the person who accused them is not even bothered about listening to know exactly what went wrong. I will feel the same way if I am treated this way and it doesn't even matter if the person have apologised because I've already been disrespected.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were accused by your boss about something which you never did..? It could be anything that he decides to pin on you for reasons that are best known to only him. If you have been in this situation, how did you get yourself out of it?

I think that if the job requires you to be straightforward, then there shouldn't be a reason for your boss to accuse you. Having said that, employee also need to be very careful when it comes to working in a particular place and have enough evidences that could prove them innocent.

When I used to work as a waitress at a cafe that was owned by my dad's friend's mum during the summer, I always remember there being a situation where they had found money was going missing from the cash register each day that we were all working.

I knew for a fact I had not taken any money, and wouldn't dream of it but because I was working at the time of the money going missing and I was using the cash register, I and anyone else who used it at the time was under the limelight in regards to the stolen money.

Luckily, they soon found out who was doing it and they were fired but it was an awful situation to be in knowing you hadn't taken it but couldn't prove it either.

Well, it may be possible that a person's innocence could be proved in many cases. However, in case if a person is wrongly accused, then they may also face legal problems in many cases if the offence is quite huge. This is why I always recommend people to be very careful while they are at workplace.

My boss once accused me of leaving work early and not reporting to him about the job I was assigned. However, he was not wrong. I did leave the job early and I did not report to him. It was a cold evening and I was not feeling well, so I left earning. However, I have never beenm falsly accused.

No, my boss have never accused me for anything nor wrongly. I've been working to the best of my knowledge and abilities since I was employed. I've not been making any mistakes at work which might cost the business money.

My boss once accused me of leaving work early and not reporting to him about the job I was assigned. However, he was not wrong. I did leave the job early and I did not report to him. It was a cold evening and I was not feeling well, so I left earning. However, I have never beenm falsly accused.

It is actually very good when you are being honest with whoever you're working for because in situations like this when they are very sure of what you have done but you're lying, it is going to make matters worse because they will have the facts to use against you. It might probably result to having you terminated from the job or suspended.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds