Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you watched any Korean Movie/Drama?

Credits
Have you ever watched any Korean Movie or Drama? If yes then which ones? Did you like them? And talking of Korean content, do you listen to Kpop music as well?

For me, I've watched a lot of Korean Dramas and my favorite among them is Guardian - The Lonely & Great God.
if you ask me about K-pop, I really appreciate them as artists as they not only write and sing their songs but also learn to dance, look fabulous to become an overall great performer. My favorite k-pop band is Blackpink.

Advertisement Placeholder
I watch a lot of foreign movies, and have seen a lot of great Korean dramas, action movies, horror, etc. One of my favorite movies is Oldboy, a revenge thriller about a man who is imprisoned in a cell that resembles a hotel room for 15 years. He is let out and has to find out the reason why he was imprisoned in the first place. It's a really good movie.

I watch a lot of foreign movies, and have seen a lot of great Korean dramas, action movies, horror, etc. One of my favorite movies is Oldboy, a revenge thriller about a man who is imprisoned in a cell that resembles a hotel room for 15 years. He is let out and has to find out the reason why he was imprisoned in the first place. It's a really good movie.
Have you watched Train to Busan?

I have watched a lot of Korean movies and TV shows. A Tale of Two Sisters is one of my favorite Korean movies. If you like horror thrillers, you will surely like this. Oldboy is my other favorite Korean Movie. Parasite is also really nice.

A long time ago I saw a Korean series that was like a youth romance, but I don't even remember its name, I just remember to google famous Korean doramas, and I got there, I saw the first season but I didn't finish it, honestly it wasn't a bad series, maybe one day I look for it again and and finish to watch that serie.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds