Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you used Buy Sell Ads to sell ad space on your site?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Buy Sell Ads is an advertising marketplace that connects advertisers with publishers. If you are a publisher, you can use Buy Sell Ads to sell ad spot on your site and if you are an advertiser you can look for websites where you can publish ads.I have not used this advertising solution therefore, I do not know about the publisher requirements. If you have used it please share your experience

Advertisement Placeholder
Most networks are selling "run of site" ads to advertisers, and they are getting something like a $5 CPM rate for the ads. Then the network takes between 30% and 50% of the $5 as its cut. Therefore, you might expect to earn something like 0.3 cents per impression that appears on your site, or a $3 CPM rate.

Well , once when i was a blogger, i did this for 5 dollars but still i got only 4.8$ of return , 0.01$ per impression. It is good for someone who has a big social circle where 100-200 visit everyday whether youtube , telegram or google adsense.

No I haven't used buy and sell advertisement on my website. As a website owner who wants to make good money from Blogging or any content management system the best advertising to use is Google AdSense and that's what I'm currently using at the moment ro help me make money from my content creation

Buy Sell Ads is an advertising marketplace that connects advertisers with publishers. If you are a publisher, you can use Buy Sell Ads to sell ad spot on your site and if you are an advertiser you can look for websites where you can publish ads.I have not used this advertising solution therefore, I do not know about the publisher requirements. If you have used it please share your experience
I do not have a site that's functioning yet so I won't be able to answer this question properly. I remember I once created a website sometimes ago but with a free domain under wordpress. It was later I dumped it after nothing came out of it.

This is the first time that I've heard of Buy Sell Ads. If that business caters to small websites then I would commend it. The way it looks now when it comes to advertising is the amount of traffic that a site gets before it can qualify for ad placement. I understand the logic there because why would they place an ad on a site with little traffic. But what I mean is not that little traffic but just a moderate traffic should be enough. Online advertisement is now a big industry that websites should take advantage of.

Following steps make to Sell Online Advertising More Effectively
Understand Your Current Site Audience.
Develop "Solution Sets" for Your Offering.
Research the Advertiser's Online Presence.
Review Your Available Inventory.
Communicate the ROI of Your Offering.
Start Selling Your Online Advertising More Effectively.

Buy sell ads must be anew platform because the platform that everyone is knowledgeable of is AdSense or infolink, well this is the first time that I am hearing of this buy sell advert platform. I will definitely be checking it out to compare with Absence and infolink if it has more advantages than these two platforms.

I have never use buy sell ads to sell ads space on my site, while the idea is somehow unique but I have never tried it before and I don't know how it works.

Yes it was my second best option along with Google Adsense and I got decent deals when I was running tech blog and gives me decent return of money so I would advice to give a try it.

IN order to use buy and sell ads, your site needs to have high traffic, most probably search traffic. For a low traffic site, buy and sell ads do not work. If you already have high traffic you have a lot of options.

For someone who wants to run buy and sell ads, no matter the site in question, you need high traffic for that in order for the adviser not to make losses in his ads. That is why sites that have low traffic usually do not work for pay and sell ads.

No, I don't have the idea of it am hearing about sellads for the very first time, I only know about monitizingof social media accounts like Facebook.

Yes, I have bought and sold advert space, this is the best way to make money online, if your site start making advert or selling advert place you begin to make more money.

I haven't used buy sell ads to sell ads space on my blog before because I don't have any experience on blogging yet and I also want to learn more about placing ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds