Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried to earn money as a gamer on YouTube

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Even though I play games and I also create content on youtube, I have not tried publishing game content. If you're a gamer, YouTube is one of the best platforms to make money. Have you tried youtube to make money as a gamer?

Well, you can do it by creating a YouTube channel dedicated to gaming. You can stream game videos, publish tutorials, cheats, and reviews. Gaming is a popular activity among youtube audience, so you can easily meet YouTube's requirements of at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time if you are active content creator.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well as a teenager I uploaded some videos to YouTube playing video games but I didn't intend to make money but I wanted to join the trend of gamers, it didn't last long since I didn't have much time to upload videos afterwards, but it was entertaining, who knows, maybe I could have made money with it if I had continued uploading videos.

No I've never tried to make money making YouTube videos about game walkthroughs. Playing games is like a hobby and I think you putting it out there may not appeal to the Gamer. But many youtubers do so on the one hand it is useful for example Players will be able to understand how they pass this or that game missions, quests and so on.

I spent a long time with a friend, but YouTube is a very difficult platform to start with. It takes a long time to start streaming and get views so then we switched to Twitch because the conditions are much better there but we still didn't become popular and got about 5 viewers per stream

I've dabbled in gaming and YouTube content creation myself, but haven't quite combined the two yet. It's always seemed like a mountain to climb, you know? But reading your post got me thinking. Creating a channel dedicated to gaming sounds like a blast! And with the gaming community being so vibrant on YouTube, it seems like there's a real opportunity there.
I've dabbled in gaming and YouTube content creation myself, but haven't quite combined the two yet. It's always seemed like a mountain to climb, you know? But reading your post got me thinking. Creating a channel dedicated to gaming sounds like a blast! And with the gaming community being so vibrant on YouTube, it seems like there's a real opportunity there.
Sure, hitting those subscriber and watch time milestones might take some effort, but hey, isn't that part of the fun? Building something from scratch, seeing your audience grow, and sharing your passion for gaming along the way sounds like a pretty rewarding journey to me. Plus, with the rise of real cash games and the plethora of content ideas like tutorials, reviews, and even just gameplay streams, there's no shortage of ways to connect with fellow gamers and maybe even make a little extra cash on the side. If anyone else here has taken the plunge into the world of gaming on YouTube, I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds