Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried paid organic traffic?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you do search engine marketing, your website will appear on the paid search list when someone searches for your targeted keywords. If the searcher clicks on your link and visits the website, you will receive organic traffic (because the visitor came through the search engine), however, this organic traffic is basically paid organic traffic. Have you ever tried to build this kind of paid organic traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, a lot of time its just a waste of money. the best way is to promote via social media.

No, a lot of time its just a waste of money. the best way is to promote via social media.

How can you say that it is only via social media that you can promote a page when time without numbers, we have seen some people join a site via social media platform just to end up trolling your site. While marketing on social media is good, you can't conclude that it is the best out there.

If you do search engine marketing, your website will appear on the paid search list when someone searches for your targeted keywords. If the searcher clicks on your link and visits the website, you will receive organic traffic (because the visitor came through the search engine), however, this organic traffic is basically paid organic traffic. Have you ever tried to build this kind of paid organic traffic?
I am yet to try that method before but i see people talking about it and i don't know wether it works fast.my concern is the conversion.if the traffic is coming and no convertion then that will be a waste of money and time.

I have not tried that method before though I have heard about it before but I think it's a waste of time

So, you do not see any value in running search engine marketing campaigns?
In my opinion, it can be expensive method but if you have high value product to sell, I think you can easily sell products through searcxh engine marketing.

That method would work to get people to join an email list. Well, it could get a list of hot buyers way more likely to buy your product.

Anyway, you could also build a list from social media but the list from paid organic could be hotter.

Myself, I used AdWords and BingAds, but the traffic wasn't paid organic cause it was just too expensive for my budget.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds