Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried FBA

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
FBA or Fulfilled By Amazon is a selling program from Amazon. In order to use this program you first have to register as a seller and have to ship the products to the Amazon warehouse if approved. You can sell your products through the Amazon brand, you will have to pay for storage fees as well as selling fees. You normally pay $1 per product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I heard about FBA but was not fully aware of it but good thing you posted about it so now I am aware of it and yes its a good option for those that don't have a place to store goods

FBA is not available in my home country but I guess it is available in your country. In order to use this program, Amazon should have a warehouse and operation base in your country.

FBA is not available in my home country but I guess it is available in your country. In order to use this program, Amazon should have a warehouse and operation base in your country.
This is the first time I am hearing about it. I have a feeling that it should be available in my country. I will make my research.

To participate in this service, sellers must first register as an Amazon seller, get their items authorized, and then ship them to Amazon's fulfilment centres. Storage costs, which are depending on the dimensions and weight of the goods as well as the amount of time it is held, are levied to sellers, as are selling fees, which are often a percentage of the sale price.

While the charge for each product varies, it is crucial to know that there are extra costs involved with utilizing FBA, such as referral fees and shipping fees, which may mount up over time. FBA, on the other hand, may be a handy method for sellers to reach Amazon's huge consumer base and deliver a high level of customer support without having to hire additional staff.

To participate in this service, sellers must first register as an Amazon seller, get their items authorized, and then ship them to Amazon's fulfilment centres. Storage costs, which are depending on the dimensions and weight of the goods as well as the amount of time it is held, are levied to sellers, as are selling fees, which are often a percentage of the sale price.

While the charge for each product varies, it is crucial to know that there are extra costs involved with utilizing FBA, such as referral fees and shipping fees, which may mount up over time. FBA, on the other hand, may be a handy method for sellers to reach Amazon's huge consumer base and deliver a high level of customer support without having to hire additional staff.
It is true that they need to first register on Amazon because it deals with Amazon itself

They have these in India and I have seen many people doing this to earn but at present I don't have the time or plans to work with Amazon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds