Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you thoughts about selling Saas to local business owners?

Credits
Saas simply means Software-as-a-Service. It's a cloud based software delivery model that allows users to to have access to application softwares over the internet. It basically helps businesses to become more efficient and effective towards meeting its business goals and objectives.

Have you considered going down this part in business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have frequently though about creating my own SaaS business, however, due to a lack of skills and lack of funds, I have not been able to work in this area, let along offer service to local businesses. I would like to create a SaaS business for local service providers and local food sellers.

Saas simply means Software-as-a-Service. It's a cloud based software delivery model that allows users to to have access to application softwares over the internet. It basically helps businesses to become more efficient and effective towards meeting its business goals and objectives.

These kind of services are commonly used in many big organisations and businesses. They have to use such kind of software because they need hem in order o function and communicate with others in an effective manner. This also includes using emails. They may also need such software in order to store company data.

I have not thought about doing this, but it is something that is worth working on. There are a lot of businesses in my neighborhood that will benefit from this service, but the real challenge is convincing them that it is a good idea in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds