Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you taken suggestions from your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to take suggestions from your employees or coworkers? I am always open to suggestions and ideas and would gladly hear what my employees have to say. I don't have employees myself, but if I did, I'd hear them out.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an employer, you should create an atmosphere of open communication in your organization. I personally listen to my employee and when it is superior to my standpoint, I implement his suggestion.

Taking suggestions from your employees will not only help you to implement the right decision but will also make your employees sincere for your business. You need to always ask your employee before taking any major decisions.

It is not a bad idea to take suggestions from your employees. Any one is capable of bringing new ideas to you, And you gain knowledge from any one. Ask for their suggestions regularly.

It is a good idea to take idea from employees because you are both in the same field. You just happen to be their boss by grace. They can have useful information for business as far as they are concerned in the business.

Taking suggestion and ideas from employee is actually a good thing to do , because some of the employee has a good suggestion that will help the company develop and if you don't listen to them , when they have a better suggestion , they will keep it.

A good business owner should be able to take instructions and advices from his or her employees. If I have employees, I will definitely value their suggestion and advice. Any owner that feel too big to receive suggestions from his employees will soon leave .

Do you like to take suggestions from your employees or coworkers? I am always open to suggestions and ideas and would gladly hear what my employees have to say. I don't have employees myself, but if I did, I'd hear them out.
It is normal to take suggestions from employees. They have experience about the business already and it is possible for them to bring up new ideas that can help us to earn more

I personally seek for opinions from my employee because they're areas he's well experienced in which I'm not. Smart as I am I may not know everything, I'd have to seek advice to be most effective at work.

Like i have said before, i do not have employees working under me, but i do not mind taking advice form my employees. Just because i am the employer, does not mean i know it all. It would be best to hear them out, since they are also the closet to the employees.

I believe that listening to other people's suggestion is something that should be welcome because you would definitely pick up some points from what they have to say about a situation that is going on with your business.

Creating a culture that values employee input and encourages suggestions can lead to numerous benefits, including improved problem-solving, increased engagement, and a stronger sense of teamwork.

Creating a culture that values employee input and encourages suggestions can lead to numerous benefits, including improved problem-solving, increased engagement, and a stronger sense of teamwork.

It is not a hidden facts that before you can actually become a good leader you should always be very good when it comes to listening to others. This is because that is going to give you the opportunity to hear even a very good suggestion that is going to help your business.

You should always take your workers advice seriuosly it will not only help you to manage your bussness beter but also your employees will like you more

You should always take your workers advice seriuosly it will not only help you to manage your bussness beter but also your employees will like you more

Your employees or workers are always there to help and assist in your business in any way that they can which is why it is very important for you to also listen to their suggestions. This is because they are the ones that are carrying out your business activities on daily basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds