Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you misplaced your sales money?

Credits
If you have worked in the sales department especially where you deal with cash payment, there's always a possibility of getting a mix up with your cash that you might end up misplacing some. The bad side of this is that you will have to end up paying for the money. It's why I don't like working on cash sales department.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have worked in the sales department especially where you deal with cash payment, there's always a possibility of getting a mix up with your cash that you might end up misplacing some. The bad side of this is that you will have to end up paying for the money. It's why I don't like working on cash sales department.

I have worked in a telemarketing company. So this means that I was not handling any kind of cash. However, I was trying to handle many rude people who used to use very bad language. I think that bank cashiers are the ones who may mix up cash. This is why they have to be careful.

I understand your concern. And trust me, i do this every day! Working in the sales department with cash payments can be risky and stressful. Mistakes can happen, and if there are discrepancies, you might be held responsible for the missing cash. It's natural to prefer working in other departments without cash handling. If cash handling is not your preference, consider exploring roles that align better with your strengths and comfort. Finding the right work environment is crucial for your confidence and success.

I understand your concern. And trust me, i do this every day! Working in the sales department with cash payments can be risky and stressful. Mistakes can happen, and if there are discrepancies, you might be held responsible for the missing cash. It's natural to prefer working in other departments without cash handling. If cash handling is not your preference, consider exploring roles that align better with your strengths and comfort. Finding the right work environment is crucial for your confidence and success.

This is one of the main reasons why many business tend to stop using real cash and they rely a lot on receiving payments through other cashless ways. This may also include using E-wallets in order to pay people and receive money. This helps them to manage money in a better manner.

I have only ever worked in sales so to speak twice, the first time was when I was a cashier and a waitress and the second time was when I worked in a convenience store for a little.

I never had any issues with money handling, the only issue that arose was when I was working as a cashier and a waitress and money was going missing from the cashier. Anyone who had been handling the money ended up being possible candidates for stealing the money. The person doing the stealing was caught but it was a rough time for everyone at the time.

I am glad now I am able to work from home and handle money myself with my PayPal and any other payment options I have.

I have only ever worked in sales so to speak twice, the first time was when I was a cashier and a waitress and the second time was when I worked in a convenience store for a little.

I never had any issues with money handling, the only issue that arose was when I was working as a cashier and a waitress and money was going missing from the cashier. Anyone who had been handling the money ended up being possible candidates for stealing the money. The person doing the stealing was caught but it was a rough time for everyone at the time.

I am glad now I am able to work from home and handle money myself with my PayPal and any other payment options I have.

I think that working as a cashier is a kind of job that comes with a lots of responsibility. You have to handle cash and make sure that you do not misplace cash, especially when you are in charge or on duty. You have to make sure that you count the cash properly. Having said that, payment processors such as PayPal do allow you to handle your payments in a convenient manner. Unfortunately, it does not work in many countries.

Never happened to me, and I imagine these days any money that changes hand is probably mostly digitally done, through online banks/credit cards, etc. I think most businesses have automated how money comes in and how it is used. At least to some extent.

I think for small businesses and those businesses that still use cash could see lost cash from time to time, but any sites that utilize payments online, then that is probably less of an issue.

I have never worked in the cash department, but I've heard some stories from other people about misplaced cash. They had to give that from their own pockets. And that's a really scary and stressful situation.

Never happened to me, and I imagine these days any money that changes hand is probably mostly digitally done, through online banks/credit cards, etc. I think most businesses have automated how money comes in and how it is used. At least to some extent.

I think for small businesses and those businesses that still use cash could see lost cash from time to time, but any sites that utilize payments online, then that is probably less of an issue.

Well, cashless economy is, therefore, preferred by many people. However, the main issue is the fact that not all the people use e-payment options such as e-wallets in many countries. The concept of using e-wallet is not that much popular in my country and majority of the people rely on actual cash in many cases.

I haven't although I think it could happen to anyone who's working offline. So as an online earner, I really don't think I do worry about misplacing my money as everything is done electronically.

As a sales manager in a store, this has happened to me a couple of times. I once sold products for less that the selling price. Thankfully the customer came to the store again to buy the same product (because he got it for cheap last time). And when he came again, I added the previous loss to the product. I convinced him that I had made a mistake by showing my purchase bills.

I have never worked in the cash department, but I've heard some stories from other people about misplaced cash. They had to give that from their own pockets. And that's a really scary and stressful situation.
It's what all businesses do to any worker who worked in sales and ended misplacing money. They are given two options ;

1. Pay from your pocket at once or in installments
2. Deduction of some percentage from your salary.

It's what all businesses do to any worker who worked in sales and ended misplacing money. They are given two options ;

1. Pay from your pocket at once or in installments
2. Deduction of some percentage from your salary.

Well, both of these ways are a great way to pay in case if you lose money. I personally think that a person should be careful in the first place and they must never lose the money in the first place. I think that opting for cashless ways is the best way to secure your money if you work as a salesman.

Well, both of these ways are a great way to pay in case if you lose money. I personally think that a person should be careful in the first place and they must never lose the money in the first place. I think that opting for cashless ways is the best way to secure your money if you work as a salesman.
Businesses where customers walks in will never remove or decline accepting of cash or they would be losing so many sales. Using only bank transfer will prevent cash loss or misplacement but the sale's strategy won't work in this scenario.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds