Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you marketed to the wrong audience before?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you marketed something to the wrong audience? How did it go? Did it result in you losing or gaining traffic? I ask because I think there is a right and a wrong way to market. And you of course want to marker to your demographic right? Did you ever succeed in marketing to the wrong audience?

Advertisement Placeholder
My first ad on Facebook was actually targeted at the wrong audience. I targeted the ad to the people in my home country, and sadly the product was not available for purchase to people in my home country because shipping as well as a payment method was not available to people.

My first ad on Facebook was actually targeted at the wrong audience. I targeted the ad to the people in my home country, and sadly the product was not available for purchase to people in my home country because shipping as well as a payment method was not available to people.
Same with me the first advertising I run was targeted wrong audience that is why I did not get traffic to that link I seldom generated one sale

We all learned the message from our mistakes, and we all commit mistakes when we attempt something for the first time. That's how we learn, and build out skills and knowledge. In order to become successful with marketing you need the right method and reach the right people.

We all learned the message from our mistakes, and we all commit mistakes when we attempt something for the first time. That's how we learn, and build out skills and knowledge. In order to become successful with marketing you need the right method and reach the right people.
Mostly at first we do make mistakes seriously but as time proceed by if we learn then there can be an improvement,that mistake of marketing to the wrong audience was when I started affiliates marketing newly but now I know how to do niche research and promote to the right audience,what niche are you into

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds