Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Made Money Writing Articles on Forums

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Forums are basically for short posts, however, there are forums that have a boog section where users can write articles, and also earn money. I have written articles for a lot of forums. Do you make money writing articles on forums?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not all pay to post forums allow you to write articles and earn and I know of only forum coin. I am not an article writer so I have never opted for this because of my limited free time.

I need to start and I will be doing that from forum coin as its the best website and I can learn a lot from there

I do only for reaching the forum requirement after that rarelly I post an article and happy for just make replies to reach the payout without risk of warning of duplicate thread for example.

I am not good at article writing and actually haven't really started with it so I need to start it and otherwise I am not earning from Articles but if you can then you can earn stable income

I need to start and I will be doing that from forum coin as its the best website and I can learn a lot from there

There was a time when Trendri was allowing people to post articles and earn money. However, now it no longer accepts articles.

Forums are basically for short posts, however, there are forums that have a boog section where users can write articles, and also earn money. I have written articles for a lot of forums. Do you make money writing articles on forums?
I have never written articles on forums. I would love to but I have not done that yet. It is another way to make money.

I have never written articles on forums. I would love to but I have not done that yet. It is another way to make money.
Do you use admin-junkies? The forum is currently offering paid positions for writers. If you have writing experience, you can try.

There was a time when Trendri was allowing people to post articles and earn money. However, now it no longer accepts articles.
They are taking too long to settle that thing and I feel admin should get it done as soon as possible

They are taking too long to settle that thing and I feel admin should get it done as soon as possible
I guess the admin is trying to put some things in place before allowing people to write articles on the platform again

I guess the admin is trying to put some things in place before allowing people to write articles on the platform again
That's fine but I think its taking longer and its been months and there is no update about Article writing and also about Insured forum status.

I was one of the best article writers on Trendri. I earned some good money there writing articles and it was really nice. I don't know why it stopped.

I was one of the best article writers on Trendri. I earned some good money there writing articles and it was really nice. I don't know why it stopped.
That is nice
I was not registered on trendri when they were still writing articles. I missed that

That is nice
I was not registered on trendri when they were still writing articles. I missed that
It was huge at that time when one would be earning from posting and articles. I think it was the best experience I had on Trendri.

It was huge at that time when one would be earning from posting and articles. I think it was the best experience I had on Trendri.
I hope the bring it back soon because I want to have an experience of how the articles work on trendri

Well, the pay rates of trendri have also dropped. I believe that the forum owners should increase the pay rates in order to encourage people to join the forum and earn more.

Well, the pay rates of trendri have also dropped. I believe that the forum owners should increase the pay rates in order to encourage people to join the forum and earn more.
I joined the platform very late but I think I am still cool with how much they pay. I do not have any other choice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds