Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made money on Uber?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
Uber is a transportation company that connect the users to the nearby drivers via an app. The payment are made through the application and it eliminate the need for carrying cash or credit card transactions.

It has suddenly replace the traditional taxi business and it is now the talk of town when it comes to taking a lift.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Uber is not available in my location. However, there are a lot of ride sharing companies. I have used their services but never worked there. If I did not have any income source, I would have definately tried this.

Uber is not popular in my location but there is Ola and Rapido serving people that require their help to reach their commute or destination.

Uber is a food delivery option and also a cab service and I am not into both so I cannot use this option to earn

I've done it. Your passengers are shit. They never tip and trash your ride. They scratched my door with their unkempt nasty nails and all their bags and luggage and I reported them to the platform and stopped driving for them. Its simply not worth it!

Uber is not available in my location. However, there are a lot of ride sharing companies. I have used their services but never worked there. If I did not have any income source, I would have definately tried this.
Same here. Uber is not available where I live so I can't make any money from them

To earn from Uber or any such service we need to take it as full time because it does really takes a lot of time but yes you can expect good earnings

To earn from Uber or any such service we need to take it as full time because it does really takes a lot of time but yes you can expect good earnings
Cool. In as much as I can make good income there, then it's worth the time .

Yes you can and I have seen people doing really well so if you own a car then you should contact them and you can also work as a private cab driver along with that

Uber is a food delivery option and also a cab service and I am not into both so I cannot use this option to earn

Well, Uber introduced food delivery option much later, as far as I think. Initially it started as a transportation service. It is available in my country.

Well, Uber introduced food delivery option much later, as far as I think. Initially it started as a transportation service. It is available in my country.
They are working in my country too but not in my city and are not really popular as already Zomato and Swiggy are popular

Uber is a transportation company that connect the users to the nearby drivers via an app. The payment are made through the application and it eliminate the need for carrying cash or credit card transactions.

It has suddenly replace the traditional taxi business and it is now the talk of town when it comes to taking a lift.
I have not made money on it but I always patronize them. I make use of it almost all the time.

Its a good and popular platform to earn money but you need to choose what you like to start with as they have uber eats and uber drive

Anything that has to do with transportation is always very lucrative. It is surely be good for those that have access to cars.

In India Ola is more popular and they are doing well and have made good money and helped others make good money through its platform

Its a good and popular platform to earn money but you need to choose what you like to start with as they have uber eats and uber drive
This is the first time I am hearing about Uber eats. I only know about Uber drive

Uber is quite popular in West but in India Ola is doing really well and they have cars, bikes and even Autos available for cheap travel

Uber is quite popular in West but in India Ola is doing really well and they have cars, bikes and even Autos available for cheap travel
It is very popular in every part of Nigeria. People use it very well here.

These days we are dependent on these apps and they have really made our life easy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds