Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made money as a podcaster?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can make money through podcasts in multiple ways.
Publish podcats and make money from ads or sponsorship
Offer voiceover service and record podcasts for other people.
Offer podcast editing services to podcasters looking to improve their content.
Have you made money as a podcaster?
Well, as far as I am concerned, I have never tried podcasting, let alone making money. However, I am very much interested in this disciplne.

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't know about making money by creating podcasts. Sometimes I listen to podcasts related to different industries like business, marketing and motivational and inspirational stories of public figures. I mean, there is a huge variety of topics in podcasts.

I haven't, but I've only ever been a part of one podcast production in the past. There is money to be made, but to be fair it's also a market that's full up with tons of people doing it already. Podcasting is only profitable if you have a big enough audience to start off with. So if you're an influencer or something, than you have a big in already. Otherwise starting a random podcast is going to take ages to get it popular.

I haven't, but I've only ever been a part of one podcast production in the past. There is money to be made, but to be fair it's also a market that's full up with tons of people doing it already. Podcasting is only profitable if you have a big enough audience to start off with. So if you're an influencer or something, than you have a big in already. Otherwise starting a random podcast is going to take ages to get it popular.
That's very true. If you had started 5-10 years ago, by this time you would have been very popular podcaster and would be making tons of money, however, if you start now, your podcasts might not even see the broad day light because of the competition.

My nephew said I should get into political podcasting, but I hate politics. It's a very hateful and dirty business, and I'm worried about my soul, honestly. Anyway, though, I know enough to get into it, aside from the technical aspect, but I wouldn't do it or I want to go into another podcasting thing like drums or something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds