Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made friends from work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you made friends from work? Maybe you and your co-workers go out for a drink after work or something along those lines. I have made some work friends myself. Each job I worked for I kind of found new friends. I did at the call center job, but sadly I haven't talked to any of them in years. But the people I worked with previously I stay in touch with. Anyway, have you made any friends from work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, I have made lots of friends from both my online and offline jobs. Although, there's a limit to all of our friendship which is the level of trust I give to anyone who is my work colleague. I still keep in touch with some whom we are no longer working together as well tend to chat once in a while.

Yes of course, I have made lots of friends from both my online and offline jobs. Although, there's a limit to all of our friendship which is the level of trust I give to anyone who is my work colleague. I still keep in touch with some whom we are no longer working together as well tend to chat once in a while.

I have also made many friends online. This also includes making many different friends on different forums and on many other platforms. I also chat with them regularly and I think that people should make friends online. Online forums also offer some great opportunity to make great friends.

I have always been on friendly terms with my co-workers, I have even made good friends with my co-workers. I have not only made good friends with co-workers from real-life jobs but even online jobs. I am connected on facebook with a lot of online co-workers

I have made friends from work many times, and we hang out during our leisure time. We help ourselves with the office work when it is overloaded and not having experience. We solve issues together and make sure everything goes well with us and the organization.

That's awesome. It's great when you can become friends with your co-workers and even your boss or bosses. It makes working a lot easier and more fun as well. Working with friends always makes the work go by easier and faster.

I mostly work from home actually. So there's no friends or need to have friends in that area. I do have partners though, but it would mean that we are working on some kind of a group project.

I have some friends from work whom we relate together well. We sit out whenever it's convenient once in a while. I don't trust people quickly because of fear of being betrayal, it's why I don't make anyhow friends at work.

A friend should be someone who looks out for you in your absence, if you can't do it for me, we can't be friends.

Have you made friends from work? Maybe you and your co-workers go out for a drink after work or something along those lines. I have made some work friends myself. Each job I worked for I kind of found new friends. I did at the call center job, but sadly I haven't talked to any of them in years. But the people I worked with previously I stay in touch with. Anyway, have you made any friends from work?
I do make lots of friends from the various online sites I work.
Specifically, the forum posting gigs. Transcription - not so much. It's a sort of "every man for himself" kind of job, everyone grabbing the files as fast as they can.. it's more competitive than friendly. But that's ok.

To be honest with you, I am not the type of person that likes to make friends from work. What is the reason we are working is to get the work done and afterwards, I should be on my way home. So, making friends with you should not even come into the picture at all. I want to see that I havs boundaries with anyone that I am working with at the office to avoid unnecessary insults in the future.

That's awesome. It's great when you can become friends with your co-workers and even your boss or bosses. It makes working a lot easier and more fun as well. Working with friends always makes the work go by easier and faster.

Yeah, that's very correct. In such a working environment, you're always rest assured that you have those who will always look out for you. This makes it very easy for you to work with ease. I hate it when I have to work with tension all the time because I know those around me are always looking for a way to stab me in the back.

Yeah, that's very correct. In such a working environment, you're always rest assured that you have those who will always look out for you. This makes it very easy for you to work with ease. I hate it when I have to work with tension all the time because I know those around me are always looking for a way to stab me in the back.

Well, the main problem is that I have been to many business places as a trainee and I have seen that many employees in there were never friendly at all and they were always looking for different ways to put me down. This is also one of the main reasons why I never made friends in places where I worked.

Well, the main problem is that I have been to many business places as a trainee and I have seen that many employees in there were never friendly at all and they were always looking for different ways to put me down. This is also one of the main reasons why I never made friends in places where I worked.

This is actually the reason why you have to be very cautious when it comes to making friends at work because most people you are working with are always going to be looking for an opportunity to take your spot especially when you are ahead of them in terms of position and also better payment.

This is actually the reason why you have to be very cautious when it comes to making friends at work because most people you are working with are always going to be looking for an opportunity to take your spot especially when you are ahead of them in terms of position and also better payment.

I have also experienced this thing as well. This is why I never managed to make friends due to excessive workplace-related politics. However, I have made many great friends online. This also includes making good friends with people who work on the same platform as I do. I am a very friendly and honest person. So, political people may never become my friends at all.

I have also experienced this thing as well. This is why I never managed to make friends due to excessive workplace-related politics. However, I have made many great friends online. This also includes making good friends with people who work on the same platform as I do. I am a very friendly and honest person. So, political people may never become my friends at all.

It is always very important that you are looking out for yourself especially whenever you are working in a setting where other people are also working. This is because everyone in that space is looking out for themselves which is why it is supposed to be your priority in anything that you're doing so that you will have yourself covered completely.

It is always very important that you are looking out for yourself especially whenever you are working in a setting where other people are also working. This is because everyone in that space is looking out for themselves which is why it is supposed to be your priority in anything that you're doing so that you will have yourself covered completely.

Well, there are many workplaces that may be really good. They may treat each other as a family and this is the main reason why they may have a really friendly environment where there is no workplace politics. So, if a community is that friendly, then things could be pretty different.

To be honest with you, I am not the type of person that likes to make friends from work. What is the reason we are working is to get the work done and afterwards, I should be on my way home. So, making friends with you should not even come into the picture at all. I want to see that I havs boundaries with anyone that I am working with at the office to avoid unnecessary insults in the future.

I've had someone at work look out for me in a way I never expected him to. It was not his duty to treat me in such a way with human empathy. He earned my friendship as long as I breath. This is how I like to make friends and not those parasitic persons who are looking for how to take advantage of you.

Well, there are many workplaces that may be really good. They may treat each other as a family and this is the main reason why they may have a really friendly environment where there is no workplace politics. So, if a community is that friendly, then things could be pretty different.

Well, there is always a possibility that you are going to meet some people who are very genuine from your workplace. When you have the opportunity to meet that kind of person, you will know it is going to be easier for you to have relationship outside work with them. They will contribute more to your life the same way you're going to contribute to their own.

Surprisingly, I have. Among all the people that will speak ill of you behind your back, there are actually some co-workers out there that actually can be called friends. Essentially, roses among thorns.

Surprisingly, I have. Among all the people that will speak ill of you behind your back, there are actually some co-workers out there that actually can be called friends. Essentially, roses among thorns.

My business mentor will always tell you that it's someone who knows you that can kill you. This is why you have to be very careful when it comes to making friends at work. Know the kind of information they are privy to because some will use whatever you told them against you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds