Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you lost a lot of traffic as of late?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With the way the internet is these days, I feel like i've lost a lot of traffic because of it. I think the reason why I have lost a lot of traffic to my sites, is that social media has taken over for a lot of it. Forums are still doing good for the most part, but I feel as if some forums are going to die out because of Discord and other services. So how does one push traffic to their sites instead? When facebook, twitter, and other sites are taking up a lot of the traffic.

What is a site owner to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
My traffic has dropped over 90% at this point on my main site. I am working on overhauling it but it is taking some time to do. It is so disappointing as I was once earning over $800 a month from this site and now I am lucky to get $20 a month. I don't know what happened but ever since 2020 hit and Google messed around with their search engine, things have just been all downhill for me.

Before Corona Virus pandemic, I was receiving really good traffic and I was also earning well from my sites. However, I started losing traffic and revenue, and currently, my sites receive low traffic and are not earning much. I have lost 60 percent of traffic and revenue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds