Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to change your prices due to the cost of living?

The reality is that we can't keep selling at the previous prices we used to sell unless we would pack up. I have had to increase my prices to meet up with the reality of the economy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had to change my price due to cost of living or else someone's business can go down drastically. I may begin not to make enough profit to increase my business capital and asset. It is necessary for business owners to change financial charge now.

Inflation is biting so hard for sure. I hope that all clients could be understanding of the situation. Unfortunately, most of them don't understand. They will complain a lot or stop patronizing you.
Yes, Most of them do not understand. They would complain and might stop patronising but I find it better that way because I can not keep on been at loss every time. It is a losing game to me.

Yes, you're right. We are all working hard to get a good lifestyle and earn money for our efforts. Even if we enjoy doing work but the results are not profitable, then it's hard to continue for a long time because, due to increasing inflation, we have to raise our service prices as well; otherwise, we won't be making enough to deal with it.
That's exactly it, if you really want to be successful you need to take good actions, anything that will distract you from succeeding you are expected to cut it off.

Thats true, if you are starting up a business you are not expected to have this mindset of getting rich quick from it, you have to work hard before you can make it happen, a lot of people are making a big mistake.
Having a good mindset as a business individual is very important,a lot of businesses have failed just because they have the wrong mindset of getting rich quick from the business.

I don't think there is anyone who will continue to run a business that he or she is not making money from. It will be very tiring and the person may be feeling frustrated
Nice write-up

If you are starting up a business I believe you are expecting profits from it, if you are not earning money from your business I don't think you'll like to continue.

Although cost of living is no direct connection with online works but yes to cover rising cost, I normally increased my rates so I can manage my budget but try to avoid with long term clients.

This help a lot, but I think you need more than that in other to be successful, you need to have a lot of things before you can be successful, success is something you work hard for it.
You are right by what you've said, success is not something that falls in our laps, if you are hard working I'm very sure you are going to get what you are looking for.

Things like this do happens if you know what you are doing you are still going to earn money from your business an also maintain your relationship between you an your customers.

Fr
Inflation and cost of living have been soaring for months now and at the moment there is no end in sight as to when things will get back to how they once were meaning we are all having to do what we can to help our income and help us live without worry. Due to this, some people may have needed to increase the prices of their services even if we may not want to so that we can be sure we are earning enough that would help.

Have you had to change your prices for your services to help with your income since the economy got as bad as it did and the cost of living increased? Has it affected how many sales you make having to increase your prices?
For now, i don't own any business neither do i render any services and so, i have not had to change my prices for help with my income. I feel like this can't be helped because the economy has gotten really bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds