Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had a worse time for break-up?

Credits
I've always believed the relationship is not a do or die affair which is the reason why even when it comes to marriage, whenever it is no longer working out for partners, they will always seek out a resolution to end the marriage which is divorce or separation.

Have you ever found yourself in a relationship in which your partner ended things at a very bad time that it affected you in a very devastating way?

Advertisement Placeholder
Prior to getting I was never in a serious relationship, so when broke up there was nothing serious and nothing painful.

Yes, my first partner hurt me a lot, but it's been a long time since that and it's a thing of the past, since then I haven't had any other bad times due to a breakup

I've always believed the relationship is not a do or die affair which is the reason why even when it comes to marriage, whenever it is no longer working out for partners, they will always seek out a resolution to end the marriage which is divorce or separation.

Have you ever found yourself in a relationship in which your partner ended things at a very bad time that it affected you in a very devastating way?

I can't say that I have had such a tough heartbreak. Most of the time, I begin to condition my mind on what I want to do as early as possible once I notice that the relationship is not going to work for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds