Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you gotten bad SEO advice online?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Has anyone ever steered you in the wrong direction in regards to SEO?

I read a lot of advice from people about SEO, and I'm never sure if I should trust them fully. If it were so simple, why aren't their sites number one on the lists? What are they doing wrong?

What about you? Have you gotten bad advice? What was it?

Advertisement Placeholder
'Keyword stuffing' is the bad advice that mostly people give you. It is the practice of excessively and unnaturally using keywords in your content with the intention of manipulating search engine rankings.

This is a wrong tactic and can lead to penalties from search engines. Instead, focus on creating high-quality content that provides value to your audience while naturally adding relevant keywords.

I'm sure I have had some poor advice over the years. Not just in SEO work, but pretty much everything else as well. From my website design, running sites/forums, marketing, etc.

'Keyword stuffing' is the bad advice that mostly people give you. It is the practice of excessively and unnaturally using keywords in your content with the intention of manipulating search engine rankings.

This is a wrong tactic and can lead to penalties from search engines. Instead, focus on creating high-quality content that provides value to your audience while naturally adding relevant keywords.
Search engines have become much smarter and sophisticated in identifying keyword stuffing. They prioritize delivering the best user experience by promoting high-quality, relevant content. Keyword stuffing not only disrupts the natural flow of your content but also makes it less readable and engaging for your audience.

I not only have knowledge and skill in SEO but I also do my own SEO and made some money by offering SEO services. I have not asked for SEO advice and no one has given me bad SEO advice but I frequently hear people talking about SEO and a lot of people seem to be less informed. For many people, SEO is all about getting traffic. Those who have basic knowledge of SEO also tend to be less informed as they believe building backlinks is everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds