Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you found any success with surveys?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am one who can never find a profit from doing surveys. I've done my fair share of them and they never pay out well enough, at least not for me. But, is there any survey site that does pay really well? I just never find any sites that pay worth my time. I just want to make a good profit from doing surveys, especially with how much time surveys take up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Paid surveys really help me. In the last month I made over $ 15, which is quite a lot for me. I invested a lot of them in other sites and lost, but I earned the most money online on paud survey sites. I am in Romania, and here it is quite difficult with the surveys than in other countries, but it is still acceptable.

I am one who can never find a profit from doing surveys. I've done my fair share of them and they never pay out well enough, at least not for me. But, is there any survey site that does pay really well? I just never find any sites that pay worth my time. I just want to make a good profit from doing surveys, especially with how much time surveys take up.
I managed to cash out only from one survey platform, though I have on several of them money gathered 6 euros, 8 euros, 6$, 5$ though I am waiting for other surveys to pop up on e-mail

I'm going through the same here... It's impossible for me to make some acceptable earning from surveys... I just find out that my country is classified as tier3 and tier3 countries are like banned or something and there's never a survey available so... Surveys are out the picture for me

I managed to get $2 out of surveytime 4 days ago and it only took me 10 minutes. I was surprised to get the $2 cos I have been trying it for a while now.

I can not say clearly if actually this is the success we are talking about but I've been making some point in the business but I've not make any withdrawal since.

I also can't rely on doing surveys to earn online, main reason is my location which makes it hard for me to complete a survey up to the very end. I find luck on doing rakuten insights surveys though gotten payed a few times already :)

I'm going through the same here... It's impossible for me to make some acceptable earning from surveys... I just find out that my country is classified as tier3 and tier3 countries are like banned or something and there's never a survey available so... Surveys are out the picture for me
We're riding on same lanez tier 3 countries are somehow banned from earning from surveys. I have tried all I could to achieve success through surveys. But to no avail, that made me to stop following any survey site for an update. Since I can't gain from them, I don't know the reason why I'm sticking around it.

We stick around it because we give a try one and another time. But it's true us living in none of the best categorized countries earn crumbs from surveys. The best record I remember I did doing surveys was last year. It was 13 dollars into grabpoints panel, when my standard was a maximum of 3 to 5 dollars monthly. I may suppose what happened: near holiday, companies expected people to go to excessive spending, so created tons of surveys. Between these tons of surveys, taprsearch wall had the ones fitting us and consequently paid well tier3 residents too.

I think I made a total of 25-30$ USD in this year but I didn t manage to witdraw them all, I withdraw maybe 10-15$ USD up until now. I will manage to withdraw more soon.

I did not get anything by doing surveys on website. In Pakistan mostly of them is spam. we work hard and decide at the end we are not eligible in your country to give money. Something is so ridiculous about it.
anyhow if they pay to us the money will be solo to spend life we should do those activities which can make our life easy.

To put it simple, I find success in finding an excellent extra income for me. Though the past few days, I have not received much email notifications for surveys. Does anyone know if survey sites, being office based, are on a Holiday break? If so, I'd better be prepared next year with a barrage of surveys.

I have no good experience with it. I think it has something to do with my location because there's only few surveys that was offered to me. So I almost gave up. However, I'm waiting for my points to reach the minimum payout to yougov. Still a long way to go.

I have good experience with Rakuten and YouGOv surveys. Both of them pay and also they seem to be pretty good with quick payout. Each month I reach the payout for the rakuten. However yougov surveys pays me once a year due to high points requirement. Overall the performance of the surveys are good for my side.

I had a great year with surveys from late 2019 to around mid-2020 where I was making a lot of money from surveys. I think, in the end, I made more than $1500+ with surveys, with the majority of that coming from just one site - RewardXP (you can find the thread that I started about them on this site).

They have a survey router called YourSurveys which pays $1 per survey. I used to target $10 a day and it was great as I didn't even have to spend more than 1-1.5 hours a day doing them.

I had to stop though due to a lack of time and being accepted into Lionbridge which pays better to complete certain tasks.

I Think we should try something else to earn. I have been doing this for a long time but remained worthless. Although it's an easy way to get paid but spams are on the front foot there, which is the wastage of time.

I have had a few experiences with paid survey sites and the results have been mixed. From all I have seen, I would rate prolific as the best survey site out there, payment rate is definitely the best among all paid survey platforms. Top bad I am not eligible
[automerge]1609629088[/automerge]
I remember saving as a kid so I could buy fireworks. Although my reasons for saving then was childish and immature, I believe those decisions planted the seeds of saving in my life and ever since then it has become a sort of lifestyle for me

No am still yet to make an withdrawal or been paid from any survey sites I have been working on. Belief me I have done a whole lot slog surveys for different websites.

No I haven't earned any amount from this because it has banned in my country unfortunately but I heard a lot from my friend who is living in uk he tell me it's a great way to earn good amount of money from survey sites.

I had done a lot of surveys, both on websites and on app I came across on the Google play store. But in all I had participate in, I have never earned $1 despite the years I had tried different surveys websites. I had already given up on doing those surveys.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds