Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you felt the impact of the world wide inflation?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
I am aware that every nation has a different ratio of inflation and that each has a distinct inflation rate. The rising inflation in my country has a significant impact on many people's financial stability. This, in my opinion, is really problematic since the government did not adjust pay to reflect the rise in inflation, and it has now been made worse by talk of rising gasoline prices. Currently, gas prices are slightly lower than a few weeks ago, although they are still sitting at $3.39/gallon. I remember in 2020 in Kentucky, gas was $0.99/gallon!

Advertisement Placeholder
My country too have not been left by the world wide inflation. Petrol is retailing at $1.5 per litre rising from $1

That's a very sharp rise in gasoline price in just two years. In my country, it's even hard to calculate inflation rate as our currency has been consistently devalued against the dollar. Coupled with inflation and rising costs of living, life is really not easy for the common man.

The wave of inflation that has hit so many countries is really bad. I have felt the impact too. When I moved out of home, I have had to budget my own money and pay my own bills. So I notice each time when the price of most items rises. I was so surprised to buy cooking flour at twice the price I am used to.

Inflation in my home country has increased the USD value. About 90 percent of my income comes through USD payments, which has somewhat increased my income.

Inflation in my home country has increased the USD value. About 90 percent of my income comes through USD payments, which has somewhat increased my income.
Inflation has made it harder. Everything you see in grocery stores has doubled in price. A 6-pack of bottle drinks, which used to be $2.75, is now $6. A single bottle at a gas station used to be $1.25, but now it's $2.29.

Commodity price has also gone high in my home country, however, I am making more than what I used to previously (because the exchange rate for USD has increased)

The uproar of inflation in so many countries is alarming and there is absolutely nothing we can do except to embark on serious monetary policies.

I am aware that every nation has a different ratio of inflation and that each has a distinct inflation rate. The rising inflation in my country has a significant impact on many people's financial stability. This, in my opinion, is really problematic since the government did not adjust pay to reflect the rise in inflation, and it has now been made worse by talk of rising gasoline prices. Currently, gas prices are slightly lower than a few weeks ago, although they are still sitting at $3.39/gallon. I remember in 2020 in Kentucky, gas was $0.99/gallon!
I felt it
My whole country felt it and a lot of people went poorer and cannot afford to get the things they want

The inflation in my country is so much that people can't even afford basic needs any longer. I just hope there is really a way out of this.

We all have felt that and we can sense that too because in the coming days we can expect the prices to shoot up again

It is so bad that prices of products can completely double within a day. And the government seems out of ideas to control it.

The main concern always is the price of petrol and diesel as a slight increase in its prices affect the prices of everything

That's a very sharp rise in gasoline price in just two years. In my country, it's even hard to calculate inflation rate as our currency has been consistently devalued against the dollar. Coupled with inflation and rising costs of living, life is really not easy for the common man.

The inflation rate in my country is currently above 22% which is making it very difficult for people to afford what they usually afford easily and right now, feeding is one of the biggest challenge is a lot of people are facing because they don't even have the money to be able to buy what they can eat properly.

The inflation rate in my country is currently above 22% which is making it very difficult for people to afford what they usually afford easily and right now, feeding is one of the biggest challenge is a lot of people are facing because they don't even have the money to be able to buy what they can eat properly.

The inflation percentage in here is also quite high. Furl prices have skyrocketed and the prices of commodity has increased horribly. The rates of dollar have also decreased in a great way. This led to huge losses of currency dealers. So, a decrease in the currency rate of dollar is not helping anyone at all.

The inflation percentage in here is also quite high. Furl prices have skyrocketed and the prices of commodity has increased horribly. The rates of dollar have also decreased in a great way. This led to huge losses of currency dealers. So, a decrease in the currency rate of dollar is not helping anyone at all.

My country is an oil producing state but at one point this year, we bought a litre of fuel for $1. We have never seen this kind of inflation in the history of the country and it looks like it's still getting out of hand. People are suffering so much and the government isn't doing anything about it.

Inflation has gotten pretty bad as of late, especially this year. Everything has gone up, but to be fair, jobs are starting to pay accordingly. But it's still not enough I think. I think getting another stimulus check would help a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds