Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Worked As An Intern In A Company?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Internships are usually offered by many companies because there are many people who may be seeking training in order to become eligible enough to join a company and start working as a full-time paid employee in a company. In order to become an employee, they must first become an intern. So, have you ever worked as an intern in a company?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not worked as an intern, but I have done volunteer work for a while in the past. I kind of view that as the same, as you still learn a lot from volunteering your time. I would intern for the right company though.

I have never worked as an intern in any companies. I have limited experience workjing for companies (offline jobs), all my life I have worked remotely and also a freelancer. I was already making money as a writer when I was still in a college. Therefore, I never had to work as an intern as I already had a lot of work experience.

I have not worked as an intern, but I have done volunteer work for a while in the past. I kind of view that as the same, as you still learn a lot from volunteering your time. I would intern for the right company though.

Volunteering activities is usually conducted by many non-profit organisations. This also involves volunteering for charity organisations. Many professionals usually volunteer for such organisations. I have never volunteered for such organisations, though. Some interns are paid by the organisations. However, volunteers are not paid.

Yes, I have worked in an organization as an intern but I did not enjoy it because but I'm working as an intern I was working as the main staff which was not a problem because I actually liked it but the trick about it was, I was underpaid.

Yes, I have worked in an organization as an intern but I did not enjoy it because but I'm working as an intern I was working as the main staff which was not a problem because I actually liked it but the trick about it was, I was underpaid.

I once started unofficial internship. However, I stopped going there, as I felt that I was wasting my time. A person should always apply for paid internship and official internship. This will make it possible for him or her to bear expenses.

Internships are usually offered by many companies because there are many people who may be seeking training in order to become eligible enough to join a company and start working as a full-time paid employee in a company. In order to become an employee, they must first become an intern. So, have you ever worked as an intern in a company?

Personally, I don't have any problem working as an intern in any company or business organisation as long as I have a plan for accepting that kind of job in the first place.

I believe that I am I going to acquire a very good knowledge after working there as an intern or that I'm going to stand a very good chance of being employed as a full-time staff.

Personally, I don't have any problem working as an intern in any company or business organisation as long as I have a plan for accepting that kind of job in the first place.

I believe that I am I going to acquire a very good knowledge after working there as an intern or that I'm going to stand a very good chance of being employed as a full-time staff.

Unfortunately, the main problem with working as an internee is the fact that there are no guarantees that you will be selected for the job. Perhaps this depends entirely on how well you performed as an internee and it may also depend a lot on your level of experience as well.

Immediately after my degree from university I was made to work as an intern in an engineering firm. I did that for three months before I was employed permanent..

Before even applying as an internee, a person must realise what he is doing. He should make sure that he likes the company and the nature of job as well. Otherwise, the internee will never enjoy doing the job in the first place. This may make it harder for him to focus on the career.

Before even applying as an internee, a person must realise what he is doing. He should make sure that he likes the company and the nature of job as well. Otherwise, the internee will never enjoy doing the job in the first place. This may make it harder for him to focus on the career.

Exactly! It's why I already know what's pushing me into becoming an intern for any company. I can't just go there to waste my time and leave whenever my internship duration is over. Most of the time, it's the knowledge you get from working as an intern that's the priority. It's never about the money!

In my school Days it is mandatory you fix yourself in a company that is related to your profession for a period of about six months to get practical knowledge of your profession. It was a great help for most of us ...

In my school Days it is mandatory you fix yourself in a company that is related to your profession for a period of about six months to get practical knowledge of your profession. It was a great help for most of us ...

It was the same thing with the university where I attended too. We had a one year compulsory industrial training for every student. I did mine in a tech company which was very effective for me in knowledge acquisition. I would have carried it out in a media house but decided against it.

Internship is something that should be taken seriously especially young graduates in every profession. It has helped many people sharpened their skills they use today..

Internship is something that should be taken seriously especially young graduates in every profession. It has helped many people sharpened their skills they use today..

Before you're being asked to take up internship position in any company, there's a big knowledge they want you to acquire and there's no way you can acquire that knowledge without being in house as a staff in the company. It's unfortunate most of these companies don't put workers on internship on salary but they are doing well by giving them free access to tools to work with and knowledge to amass.

Before you're being asked to take up internship position in any company, there's a big knowledge they want you to acquire and there's no way you can acquire that knowledge without being in house as a staff in the company. It's unfortunate most of these companies don't put workers on internship on salary but they are doing well by giving them free access to tools to work with and knowledge to amass.
Many companies I know provide stipend for their internship staffs at least to cater for their transportation and lunch. To me what is more important is the skills and knowledge that is acquired at the end of the internship programme..

Exactly! It's why I already know what's pushing me into becoming an intern for any company. I can't just go there to waste my time and leave whenever my internship duration is over. Most of the time, it's the knowledge you get from working as an intern that's the priority. It's never about the money!

I think this is why there are many students and young people who tend to work as an internee in many places. Undergoing the process of internship may sound quite hard, but I think that it opens the door of opportunities for many people.

Many companies I know provide stipend for their internship staffs at least to cater for their transportation and lunch. To me what is more important is the skills and knowledge that is acquired at the end of the internship programme..

Yes, that's very correct. The stipend for their internship staffs will go a very long way in making them find it easy coming to work all the time every day they are supposed to be at work. It's usually very difficult to work when you're not being paid.

Yes, that's very correct. The stipend for their internship staffs will go a very long way in making them find it easy coming to work all the time every day they are supposed to be at work. It's usually very difficult to work when you're not being paid.
Every good organization understand that their internship staffs have to pay transport to report to work and they just have that as there policy. Many times they are retained because they have been trained adequately..

I think that now majority of the interns are paid. Gone are the days when a company used to recruit internees for free. Now the inflation percentage has increased so much. This is why now many companies offer at least some financial compensation to internees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds