Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever worked as an accountant?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
An accountant is a person who records financial transactions, expenses, and other matters related to money. Being an accountant could be a really great way to start your career, so have you ever worked as an accountant? What was your experience?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not worked as an accountant. I have a problem with mathematics when I was still a student in school. I couldn't cope with it which was why I knew being an accountant is not where I would have any strength.

I have worked as an accountant for a business for one year. I was responsible for a lot of things including making a record of sales, inventory as well as bookkeeping. However, my experience was short-lived, I quit the job after one year despite being paid handsomely.

Yes, I have worked as an accountant. It involved managing financial records, balancing budgets, and ensuring accuracy in financial transactions. The role provided a solid understanding of financial systems and the importance of meticulous record-keeping for businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds