Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever won money during an event before?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you won a cash prize at an event? I remember when I was a kid, my dad would bring us to this picnic thing that had games. It was a part of his work party, and they would even give away cash prizes and stuff like bikes, and other fun kid stuff. I remember always wishing to win a bike, but I'd never win anything. Anyway, have you ever won money at an event like that? Or another type of event?

Advertisement Placeholder
I once attended a seminar where one of the facilitators organized an essay contest, I joined the contest and became the third runner. The first runner was to win #100,000, the 2nd position to win #50,000 and the 3rd to win #30,000. I won the #30,000.

Was there ever a time where you won a cash prize at an event? I remember when I was a kid, my dad would bring us to this picnic thing that had games. It was a part of his work party, and they would even give away cash prizes and stuff like bikes, and other fun kid stuff. I remember always wishing to win a bike, but I'd never win anything. Anyway, have you ever won money at an event like that? Or another type of event?
Yeah, so many times I have won, but the thing is, it was never cash; it was always a gift prize. I remember one instance was an eating competition, and I wonder how I won because I almost choked myself.

I have won gifts during events and celebrations. Once they had this lucky dip of all the entry tickets and I won the prize but it was not in cash, it was a kitchen utility item.

I can't remember being in any event where I won money in the end of the event. I haven't attended so many of them and the one's which I managed to attend, there was nothing like winning money in it. It was laptops they gave out in one I attended last year which I was given one too.

I one a gift basket once. This was at my wife's family's gathering. They did a few raffles to raise money and the basket I won had a few gift cards and some fancy cheeses and packages meats. I gave most of it away.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds