Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Used Linux?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Well, I have never used Linux. Despite being a free operating software, I have never tried my hands on Linux. I have always used Windows PC, and I have no plants to switch to Linux and I might never buy Mac because of price. Have you used Linux, do you use Linux, would you switch to Linux or switch back to others from Linux.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have used it in the past quite a bit, especially when I was studying the programming and computer science course, I also used it a lot at school, I would like to use it again in the near future

How do you compare with Windows. Can someone like me who has never used it be comfortable with Linux?

How do you compare with Windows. Can someone like me who has never used it be comfortable with Linux?
Yes! Of course, Linux is very easy to use as a user, it is an operating system that lets you modify every last aspect of it, so it is perfect for developers, programmers, and all kinds of people related to the IT/tech world, but a normal user will feel very comfortable because of the ease of use, almost complete absence of viruses, robustness and privacy of the OS.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds