Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever responded to critical reviews on your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Every business gets a critical review or two in their lifetimes. Maybe the review is true, or maybe you got a customer who lied. It sadly happens, but the more positive reviews you get should outweigh the really bad ones. With that being said though, have you ever responded to a critical review? How did that go for you? If you have the proof to back up your response, more power to you, but sometimes you can't prove a customer was right or wrong. It's all a matter of how you get over that review.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business gets a critical review or two in their lifetimes. Maybe the review is true, or maybe you got a customer who lied. It sadly happens, but the more positive reviews you get should outweigh the really bad ones. With that being said though, have you ever responded to a critical review? How did that go for you? If you have the proof to back up your response, more power to you, but sometimes you can't prove a customer was right or wrong. It's all a matter of how you get over that review.

Responding to a critical review is very important and when you respond to such reviews, then this may show that you are a dedicated business owner who takes such kind of reviews seriously. However, just because a company is responding to negative reviews, this may not necessarily mean that the company is definitely legitimate.

Responding to critical reviews is very important and helpful because it can help the owner of the business understand the public's point of view concerning his or her business. As a matter of fact to run a business or any kind of business that you are expecting to grow you should be open to any kind of suggestion criticism or even insulted if i may say.

I don't have a business yet but I would make a point to respond to some of them to clarify things. It is good to let people know you care as an individual and as a business.

I don't have a business yet but I would make a point to respond to some of them to clarify things. It is good to let people know you care as an individual and as a business.

I have never started my own business, so I never myself got the chance to create a platform and receive reviews regarding my own platform. I think that you may need to get your business registered on many review sites such as Trust Pilot in order to start receiving reviews and you can respond to those reviews in there.

I do not respond to critical reviews. People are free to say what ever they want. My duty as a business owner is the provide the best products and services to the customers. I try to make my customers satisfied but I also understand I cannot make everyone happy and there will be some naysayers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds