Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever regret choosing the wrong career in your life?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all are different. Not all the people want to become doctors. Similarly, not all the people want to become engineers. There are various different professions you could choose. However, have you ever regretted choosing the wrong career path in your life?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no regrets entering into the businesses that I have started in the past. Even the one job that I did and it was unsuccessful, I learnt so many lessons from it. So, deciding not to follow the corporate world path, but to focus on the businesses that I am involved with give me the joy that is inexplicable despite some shortcomings that we experience sometimes in the line of the job.

I have no regrets entering into the businesses that I have started in the past. Even the one job that I did and it was unsuccessful, I learnt so many lessons from it. So, deciding not to follow the corporate world path, but to focus on the businesses that I am involved with give me the joy that is inexplicable despite some shortcomings that we experience sometimes in the line of the job.

I think that people should choose their career wisely before they start their journey. This is quite important because you may need to decide very carefully about what kind of career you may need to choose and what kind of career may be the best suited for you during your teenage years.

In all honesty, I believe that I ended up reading the course I never had plans of reading in the university. I have always wanted to be in the force (Navy) but all my efforts to be enlisted never worked out because of bribery and corruption in our system. I later wanted to become a lawyer but couldn't get admission to study law in the university. Everything ended up with my studying Mass Communication and becoming a Journalist 😔.

I've never choosen a wrong career in my life. Every career decision which I've taken have been what I wanted for myself. I've never allowed another person to make such decisions for me because if you do and the career doesn't turn out to be what you expected, this is how you will start having regrets.

In all honesty, I believe that I ended up reading the course I never had plans of reading in the university. I have always wanted to be in the force (Navy) but all my efforts to be enlisted never worked out because of bribery and corruption in our system. I later wanted to become a lawyer but couldn't get admission to study law in the university. Everything ended up with my studying Mass Communication and becoming a Journalist 😔.

There are many reasons why many people never get the chance to choose the career they liked and there might be many reasons for that. A person may not get selected in case if he or she applies to get a job in the forces due to many reasons. For example, a person may not be that tall, as getting enlisted in the force requires you to be tall. These are some of the things that are not in our hand.

There are many reasons why many people never get the chance to choose the career they liked and there might be many reasons for that. A person may not get selected in case if he or she applies to get a job in the forces due to many reasons. For example, a person may not be that tall, as getting enlisted in the force requires you to be tall. These are some of the things that are not in our hand.

High profile jobs in my country are given by government quota. If you don't have anyone in the government whom is going to use his own quota to get you such job, you're simply wasting your time because there's no miracle that's going to make you get the job.

High profile jobs in my country are given by government quota. If you don't have anyone in the government whom is going to use his own quota to get you such job, you're simply wasting your time because there's no miracle that's going to make you get the job.

Do you mean that such jobs are basically reserved for influential people? This is because these things do happen in many places. The governmental jobs are usually preferred by many people. Many people still regret declining an offer related to the governmental positions. They offer many benefits to governmental employees.

In some ways I regret working online for a living, mainly because it can be tough to find work, or find the right type of work. I always wanted to take up writing and art, and always had dreams of becoming a comic book artist. But that never came to fruition because I'm not creative enough in that regard.

In some ways I regret working online for a living, mainly because it can be tough to find work, or find the right type of work. I always wanted to take up writing and art, and always had dreams of becoming a comic book artist. But that never came to fruition because I'm not creative enough in that regard.

Well, I think that if you are passionate about working online and making money by being a writer, then I think that you should pursue this career. You can work on paid to post forums and also work on many different kinds of online freelancing websites that offer jobs.

I studied science in high school, I studied management in college and university. However, later I went on to do a creative writing course and started as a writer. I do not have any regrets over my chosen career. I did not choose a wrong career.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds