Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever participated in student exchanges with other schools or countries?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
My school once had such an offer for those who wanted to go to another part of the country and study there for a month, I also thought about it, but my parents did not allow me and only 2 children from our class went. I think it would be a good experience for me

Advertisement Placeholder
Not personally, but many exchange people came to my institute and many came to be in the same class as me, many people from Germany came above all, it was fun to meet people from other countries in the institute in such a way.

I didn’t get to do a student exchange, but a couple of friends did, and they raved about it. They said living in a different place for a while really opened their eyes and was super rewarding. If you get another shot at it, I’d definitely recommend taking it.

Student exchanges were not very popular in my place when I was a student. Therefore, I have never been to another country through student exchange. However, when I was in school, it was common to see foreigners, especially from English speaking countries to come to our country to teach school students

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds