Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever ordered anything from Zazzle.com?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
I've designed my own shirts/tops using Zazzle, and then successfully ordered them without any problems.

But the items themselves that are already for sale -- have you ever bought anything from them? How did it go?
There's this beautiful desk lamp I've been eyeing on Zazzle but I'm a little weary about ordering.
I've never ordered an item from them that I haven't designed myself.

Would you say they are comparable to eBay and Etsy?
And as reliable? Thanks for any input. 🙂

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an account on Zazzle. However, I have not started selling yet. In fact, I signed up a long time ago but was not much interested in selling on Zazzle. I have also never ordered any products on Zazzle. Therefore, I cannot say anything based on my personal experience. However, I know people who have ordered from Zazzle and they say their product meets their expectations.

I've designed my own shirts/tops using Zazzle, and then successfully ordered them without any problems.

But the items themselves that are already for sale -- have you ever bought anything from them? How did it go?
There's this beautiful desk lamp I've been eyeing on Zazzle but I'm a little weary about ordering.
I've never ordered an item from them that I haven't designed myself.

Would you say they are comparable to eBay and Etsy?
And as reliable? Thanks for any input. 🙂

I have just visited the Zazzle platform and it seems like a great, cool platform to me. I think that it is a website where people could potentially create artwork and sell on the platform. This also includes creating something unique. You could also create gift items and sell online. This also includes custom-made items as well.

This is honestly the first time I ever heard of Zazzle as well. It reminds me a lot of Etsy though, in that you can buy/sell customized items and such. I may look at the site a bit more and see if it's something I'd be into, maybe there's some stuff I'd be into buying. Thanks for sharing!

This is honestly the first time I ever heard of Zazzle as well. It reminds me a lot of Etsy though, in that you can buy/sell customized items and such. I may look at the site a bit more and see if it's something I'd be into, maybe there's some stuff I'd be into buying. Thanks for sharing!

Zazzle is a very popular website. You can sell many items such as designed products, bags, candles, artwork, and many other stuff. This may also involve selling products such as painting, jewellery, etc. It is also used by many innovate people who create art and sell many things.

Zazzle is a very popular website. You can sell many items such as designed products, bags, candles, artwork, and many other stuff. This may also involve selling products such as painting, jewellery, etc. It is also used by many innovate people who create art and sell many things.
This bus really great. I haven't heard about this very platform until now. Well I'm going to check it out and for the fact that they allow people to market their products, I think that's cool. If there any requirements for listing your products on their platform?

This is my first time of hearing about Zazzle. I don't know if it's a website that's very popular in my country for me not to have heard anything about it by now. I'm going to check out the website and see if I would find anything that's interesting to buy from it. I have used a lot of website to buy different things online, if Zazzle is good, I will use it too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds