Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever met the finance minister of your country?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Finance minister is one of the highest officials in the country because finance minister manages the affair of a country. Financial minister is a powerful person and he can help many businesses in many ways. So, have you ever interacted with the financial minister of your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have never got a chance to meet the finance minister on a one-to-one basis or even had a chance to communication. However, I have met a couple of finance ministers in events and have said hello from a distance.

I once had the opportunity of meeting with the Finance Minister of my country one certain year like that, but he needed to be at another event that faithful day.
It was on an International Finance Day, a one day programme to discuss certain challenges on Individual, Financial Institutions and Bodies... Etc

I have never met any finance minister in my country nor in my state but I have got some great feedbacks I need to give him/her whenever I meet them. I lot need to be corrected.

The finance minister is like one of the highest government officials in the country so I have never met him before though I wish to one day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds