Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever merged your company with another?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here merged their company or site with another? I almost teamed up with another site years ago, and we were going to make a completely new site, but sadly the guy I was working with got cold feet and peaced out.

I think it'd be fun to combine with another company, site or business. Especially if it can potentially bring in new sales and traffi. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never merged my company with another business. Even when I failed with my business, I liquidated the business instead of trying to merge with another business. If you are running small businesses it isa really difficult to find a company to merge with it.

Yes, many companies have merged over the years. Some of the biggest mergers in history include:
  1. Vodafone and Mannesmann ($202.8 billion)
  2. America Online and Time Warner ($360 billion)
  3. Pfizer and Warner-Lambert ($90 billion) These are just a few examples of companies that have merged over the years.

Yes, many companies have merged over the years. Some of the biggest mergers in history include:
  1. Vodafone and Mannesmann ($202.8 billion)
  2. America Online and Time Warner ($360 billion)
  3. Pfizer and Warner-Lambert ($90 billion) These are just a few examples of companies that have merged over the years.

In our country, two of the biggest mobile phone carriers have merged a few years ago. They were merged due to many reasons. However, now they have become one network.

Has anyone here merged their company or site with another? I almost teamed up with another site years ago, and we were going to make a completely new site, but sadly the guy I was working with got cold feet and peaced out.

I think it'd be fun to combine with another company, site or business. Especially if it can potentially bring in new sales and traffi. What do you think?

Personally, I have not had any reason to think about merging my own business or my company with another which is a business decision that is embarked on in other to help a struggling business to survive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds