Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever lost your business? Whether it be from having to close the place down because of low sales, or you had to close because of a land dispute or something. I haven't lose my business before, but I knew a guy who had his own shop, it was doing good and then his friend got involved, tanked it and then the guy lost about everything.

If you lost your business, what happened? Did you ever start a new business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I lost my first three businesses. The first one was a publication company, the second one was a restaurant, and the third one was a dairy business. Then I started online businesses and my businesses are doing fine.

Well, personally I haven't lost a business yet but am very much assured that there are people who haba lost their business due to some issues or challenges that the business could not cope up with it. such as financial challenges.

Well, personally I haven't lost a business yet but am very much assured that there are people who haba lost their business due to some issues or challenges that the business could not cope up with it. such as financial challenges.

The fact remains that there are many people who lost their businesses during the time of pandemic and there are still many people who are facing economical issues.

I lost my first three businesses. The first one was a publication company, the second one was a restaurant, and the third one was a dairy business. Then I started online businesses and my businesses are doing fine.
Am so sorry for your losses, it is very painful the death of a business considering the level of work you must have put into it and the kind of vision you had for the business.

Well I think it's not a new scenario for most of the entrepreneurs who have been into business for a long time. Losing a business is inevitable but you just have to be strong to faced the challenges.

Well I think it's not a new scenario for most of the entrepreneurs who have been into business for a long time. Losing a business is inevitable but you just have to be strong to faced the challenges.
If you want to succeed as an entrepreneur, you need to be courageous and always consistent no matter what comes your way as hard times would definitely show up.

Have you ever lost your business? Whether it be from having to close the place down because of low sales, or you had to close because of a land dispute or something. I haven't lose my business before, but I knew a guy who had his own shop, it was doing good and then his friend got involved, tanked it and then the guy lost about everything.

I understand to have an offline business before but they business crashed. I lost the business and I have been trying to revive it back since then but it seems to be very hard to revive.

I started my business of cotton purchasing in 2022 I put my heart into it and made my business a success But due to my own greed I started cotton due to which rate market decreased and I faced loss and thus I gave up my business.

I started my business of cotton purchasing in 2022 I put my heart into it and made my business a success But due to my own greed I started cotton due to which rate market decreased and I faced loss and thus I gave up my business.

Sometimes you cannot do anything at all. This is because certain businesses depend a lot on the market conditions and the owner cannot do anything about it.

Actually I haven't lost a business before but I believe it's not an easy thing to lost a business most especially something that you worked so hard to get it. Sometimes people got themselves killed because of the pains.

I have never lost a business before but I can imagine how bad it feels to lose one. Especially after working really hard to make it stable and established as it is. It is even more painful if someone else whom you trusted caused the downfall of the business.

I made significant losses as I was first starting out. But I consistently did the same thing and that was when I began to see the little profits . It changed my life and perspective about life.

Not really a business per say but rather an investment. I have lost some investments before in the past, the turn out was not what i was expecting. I have not loss a business so far though, except the jumia affiliate marketing i gave up on some years back.

Not really a business per say but rather an investment. I have lost some investments before in the past, the turn out was not what i was expecting. I have not loss a business so far though, except the jumia affiliate marketing i gave up on some years back.

I also lost my money after investing it online. They were all hyip projects that scammed me and I never knew the system of hyip projects until I invested and lost money.

Yes I have lost my business once and I believe that was my fault and since then, I have been very careful in the process of decision making and other things that has to do with my business decisions in finance.

No, i've never lost my business. I've never owned a business as a matter of fact. I think the fear of losing my business is one of the things holding me back from starting a business of my own.

I lost my business for a while. Mine was from the supply of sub standard inputs for production. All the products turned out bad and I had to close down. I restarted the business after three years and we are on it till today. The business world is tough.

I finished my compulsory service to the government by 2013 which you will be paid for a period of a year. I tried as much to save all my income which was actually enough to start a poultry. But as I stated, so many people were not happy including my father. I was using a part of his land behind our house to raise my birds. The land was big. Every time he will tell me that this was not my land. At last he went to buy some diseased turkeys which he put together with my birds. Eventually, my birds caught the diseases and I suffered a great loss. I was discouraged and lost that business.

I have lost a business due to the fact I didn't start when I was advised to start. Someone eles actually took up the business and I couldn't do the business because the relationship between us.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds