Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Lost Access to Your Assets?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have secured your wallet with a key phrase or seed words and you forgot your key phrase or seed words, you will lose access to your wallet and your assets will be lost forever. Has this happened to you? I once lost $5 worth of bitcoin back in 2017 when the price per Bitcoin was $900.

Advertisement Placeholder
I lost mine last year when robbers attacked my house.

If you've lost access to your wallet due to forgotten key phrase or seed words, unfortunately there's no way to recover it. It's important to store your key phrase or seed words securely and make multiple copies to prevent this from happening.

If you have secured your wallet with a key phrase or seed words and you forgot your key phrase or seed words, you will lose access to your wallet and your assets will be lost forever. Has this happened to you? I once lost $5 worth of bitcoin back in 2017 when the price per Bitcoin was $900.
There was a time I lost my wallet phrase on trust wallet. I lost the money but it was not much.

This has happened once with me and I am still unable to get the access so it was a bad experience but these days I am more careful with it

This has happened once with me and I am still unable to get the access so it was a bad experience but these days I am more careful with it
I don't think you may be able to access it anymore because you already forgot your wallet phrase

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds