Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever Lend money to earn Interest?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
It's a very risky business but many people are involved in it and they like to lend money and earn interest on it and the minimum they charge is 10%. Its full of risks but if you can cover those risks then you can make good money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a very risky business but many people are involved in it and they like to lend money and earn interest on it and the minimum they charge is 10%. Its full of risks but if you can cover those risks then you can make good money from it.

I am a Muslim, therefore, I do not earn interest money. I believe that it is much better to make profits and expand your business more.

I do not have extra funds to lend. When I have spare money, I prefer to use it for making an investment, lending is very risky.

I never do that kind of business, even if I have big savings, I will never do it. I pity those people who borrowed money with bigger interest. Ours here, lending firms change people with 15% interest. It is better for the borrowers to discipline themselves not to borrow money in lending or agency.

I have seen many doing that and if you can recover funds then its the best business lol but full of risks

I do not have extra funds to lend. When I have spare money, I prefer to use it for making an investment, lending is very risky.
Lending is very risky and investment is also risky so we should choose the one that we like.

Many people prefer this method as its one of the easiest and best ways to earn if they can recover their money in case of default

I only lend money to people that are in dire need. And my conscience would never allow me to charge interest from those kinds of persons.

Then its more like a help and its fine as we all do that with our friends and family but there are people that earn interest and use this as a business

If you want to be earning interest when you lend someone money, then you have already started your own financial institution. Just go and register it with the government.
Then its more like a help and its fine as we all do that with our friends and family but there are people that earn interest and use this as a business

I have experienced it with my friends for curiosity That was when I was a newly hired employee. We applied for a loan from a private lending firm, but it was so bad experience, the interest was 15%. So I paid the balance and never loan again.

I have experienced it with my friends for curiosity That was when I was a newly hired employee. We applied for a loan from a private lending firm, but it was so bad experience, the interest was 15%. So I paid the balance and never loan again.
Private lending firms are no jokes. They would sell your collateral within a day of your loan expiration.

Private lending firms are no jokes. They would sell your collateral within a day of your loan expiration.
Yes, you are so right, that is why I paid the remaining balance right away. I won't allow that agency to rob me. The interest was too much.

I have had same with experience with sick kinds of firms. My loan was to expire in 3 hours but they were already negotiating with someone that would buy my laptop in case I don't meet up with the time. But I got there, paid them and took away my pc.
Yes, you are so right, that is why I paid the remaining balance right away. I won't allow that agency to rob me. The interest was too much.

They don't register themselves as a business with Government and are private lenders and we can find them in the market

Indeed, I did it a few years ago. Nevertheless, when several difficulties have been highlighted, I am not interested in continuing in my life in this manner.

Its common to see people lend money and earn interest but its risky looking at the issues if the borrower does not pay us back

I never do that kind of business, even if I have big savings, I will never do it. I pity those people who borrowed money with bigger interest. Ours here, lending firms change people with 15% interest. It is better for the borrowers to discipline themselves not to borrow money in lending or agency.

I would also never deal in interest money at all. It overburdens people and I think that this is really unethical in the first place.

Its risky but I have seen people making big with it and since its full of risks I have no plans to start it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds