Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever heard about Webmaster Sun?

itommy1

Recognized member
Credits
Hello,

I'm just curious here, has anyone heard about a webmaster forum called webmastersun?

It's a community for internet marketers and webmasters.

I'm a forum Mod there and would like to know if you visited it even one time.

All your inputs are appreciated.

Thanks
Tommy M.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the first time that i am hearing about this site. I think that what you are doing here is a great thing because you are using other forums to market your own and this can be quite helpful

Yes, I hav e registered on the forum a long time ago. I no longer visit that forum. I prefer Bizdustry and other paid to post forums. I just hope that I might use the webmastersun forum once again.

I just checked the site and it looks interesting with a lot of information regarding website management. I would like to know if the website offer cash incentives for posting?

I just checked the site and it looks interesting with a lot of information regarding website management. I would like to know if the website offer cash incentives for posting?

Well, I guess that paid forums are far much more successful than random forums. I have noticed that paid forums have a much higher activity ratio as compared to forums that do not pay.

I think paid forums are much more successful than random forums. I noticed that the paid forums had a much higher activity rate compared to the free forums.

I just looked at the website, and it appears to have a lot of useful information about website maintenance.
I'm curious if the website offers monetary rewards for posting.

Nope, i'm just hesring about this webmaster forum called webmastersun. It might have a lot if information on website management. I would check it out.

I haven't heard of the forum though I expected you'll enlighten us more about how it works as well so it'll be easier to navigate the site and get the best of it ad well.

I joined this web master forum a long time ago, I still have an account there, I tried to sell my domains and websites through this forum and could not find any buyer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds