Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with a co-worker trying to take your job?

Though I have not had that encounter when I was working in my previous organization but it is very common in business organization. There are people who are envious of your achievement and growth in your position..

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually a very good gesture from you and I believe that should the guy whom was to get the position since you declined it find out that you declined the position because you felt that he was more deserving to get the position, he is definitely going to be very happy with you and will never forget it in his life.

In many business organisations, competition is quite tough. this is why there are many people who are competing with each other in order to take their jobs and positions. This happens when there are a lack of opportunities in a company or business. Businesses should be less competitive.

In many business organisations, competition is quite tough. this is why there are many people who are competing with each other in order to take their jobs and positions. This happens when there are a lack of opportunities in a company or business. Businesses should be less competitive.

Unfortunately, businesses can never be less competitive. There's always the need to grow, get more customers, make sales, have new branches, get promoted and all these makes workers to push themselves to the extreme limits. If businesses becomes less competitive, it will find it very difficult to meet its objectives.

Unfortunately, businesses can never be less competitive. There's always the need to grow, get more customers, make sales, have new branches, get promoted and all these makes workers to push themselves to the extreme limits. If businesses becomes less competitive, it will find it very difficult to meet its objectives.

This is true and I don't feel bad with any worker trying to do more than I do at the workplace. It is of no essence for me to start fighting them because they are pushing to do more in the business. What is going to be my gain, if I end up fighting them for being hardworking? Nothing. I guess the management will frown at me displaying such attitudes too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds