Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

Yes I have felt really very sad doing this. This is because it makes you feel like you're a looser. But the butom line is that you cannot continue doing the same thing that makes you fail in a business if you don't have any other alternative way to do it, you'll only keep incurring more loses.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an entrepreneur, the worst thing is closing down a business due to some financial incapability or another problem , but I have never been in those situation before where inhave to close down my business .

I have never personally started a business, but I have invested in many online projects that later turned out to be scam sites. Having said that, I definitely felt sad when they vanished after taking away my money.

it has happened to me on various occasions of my career, i remember a time i was working in an electronic shop, i had the last t.v for sales and the customer that was about to buy it did not want to pay for installation and accessories and i had a customer that walked in that wanted that same t.v and was willing to pay for installation and accessories.

A business that you put a lot of effort into starting and running is getting shelved. It is certainly a sad moment. However, if the business is not working, you need to take hash decision and shut it down because running it for loss will cost you financially. I have shut down three business3es in the poast and the memkry still troubles me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds